84 samples ?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Jun 4, 2018 at 3:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My district had a significant drop in symbicort samples. More than the 15-25% they warned us about . Leadership is setting the respiratory side up for failure . How can you do well when you have 1/2 of the samples you normally get ? Oh wait , the effect of low samples won’t really hit till July ! 84 samples for the month ? That’s insane .

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hiring freeze, reduced samples and now reduced budget and canceling speaker programs spells layoffs coming!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The writing is on the wall . Restructuring, layoffs , alignment changes ... whatever you want to call it . It’s coming . Oh , and soon you will all find out .

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you cant sell without samples, then you are pathetic!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes it is . Reduced budget , no speaker programs and limited resources. I bet we get a call June 29th !

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m on the diabetes team. Are they really cancelling speaker programs? We were told Q3 budgets were going to be tight. The rational was to gear up for the DECLARE trial.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Plenty of Breo samples

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup and Anono and Trelegy . AZ has been under resourced for years . GSK will always win with their unlimited samples . No wonder their MS is growing so fast . AZ will soon realize they can’t compete with nothing. It’s not 1993 anymore ! Things have changed .

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No idea how this company keeps crying poor! First it was our internet, then they make the cell phone reimbursement less, then they skip the spring car ordering cycle, charge us more for our cars than other companies, they cut our samples, cut our budgets, and we have way fewer meetings then other companies yet all they do is complain that our 'operating costs' are at the top of the industry. HOW?!! Bet they wont adjust our goals lower based on having fewer resources to help us grow! Maybe frenchie should take a pay cut!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You forgot another major cost cutting tool- stopping contributions to the AZ defined pension plan. But at least that leaves them with plenty of money to lure externals to jump ship with more pay and join a losing team like AZ.Why else would they come over? Just ask the Bio or oncology team!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said !!! Everything is a lie . They think we’re all brainwashed to believe their bullshit . How is AZ so freaking poor ? Yet,such a successful company ? Oh, and if respiratory is driving the business , wtf take from them ? I’ve sworn since day 1 DF is here to fuck this TA ! I’m collecting a paycheck and turning off my morning alarm!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every Bad decision in the resp ta that’s ever been made can always be tied back to him somehow!! Let’s pull all the reps out of specialty offices. Let’s force reps to dump 200 bevespi samples a month in their territory whether they need them or not. Then let’s give them no samples at all. Next let’s cut budget. All while GSK is ramping up their resources! Stupid! How does this jackaloon keep getting promoted!!?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now hear this people. The trend in Pharma is changing from massive P.C. sales forces to using contract reps to do the sample delivery and paying higher salaries to proven performers to actually target key physicians for sales presentations. Sending 3 people into an office to collect a sample signature while paying for benefits, training, etc. no longer makes sense. Everyone knows that the old sales/management structure is wasteful and non productive. Get used to it.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And don't forget cutting retiree health insurance for many of us that are on the younger side with lots of years of service:(!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ah come on, DF is brilliant. Just ask him.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They don't count on anyone retiring from this company. They don't want any of us around longer than 5-10 years. Just look around. How many people make it past 55?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So funny. Like they would do anything that would decrease the upper layers of management. Listen up-no head count reduction cause higher ups would never approve it.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DECLARE failed to meet its endpoint.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where did you see that?!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so I’ll admit it. I’m an ex az employer that has since moved on after 8 years. I had heard that employees that are not 55 this Dec will not get health insurance? Am I correct ? I still have friends there and if that is true it is a shame.
    I know of others who made 55 then got let go but had enough years 11 or 12 that qualified them for insurance. How is this fair?