9-15

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Sep 15, 2017 at 8:21 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is just 9-15. So get to work!
    Not 9-14, as another fake doomsday was upon us. You all survived the layoff announcements. Whew!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ruud has a corporate communication scheduled for today. Hold tight folks!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah sure he does. Get a life idiot

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3pm tic toc tic toc

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Money managers couldn't care less about the divestiture and the $555 Million generated. They couldn't care less about the results from the BYDUREON and FARXIGA trial results. They want headcount cuts similar to the ones like peers are taking in the industry! Market cap of Astra hasn't moved with three days of positive trial results!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You bore me with your market cap talk!! I will be getting 2 checks every month until next year and the year after that. Yawwwwwwn

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are TOAST

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Welfare pays bi weekly ?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Corporate welfare does. Aren't you on it too?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i wish these threads actually had some factual info. I am working feverishly to get out of here as not many opportunities in pharma anymore and I hate this place, crazy cult mentality by tenured reps. Everyone is a mini manager trying to take credit and backstab each other. Negativity everywhere and it's like a cancer, I have never seen anything like it.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My partners are nuts. They pretend to wok, while I do all of the heavy lifting. I realized that no matter how hard I work, the territory never gets out of the middle of rankings, and for political purposes. Territory continues to be poached for performance to make another rep look successful. Magic hips, magic lips I guess. For three months I have made as few of calls as possible, and our rankings remain steady. Why should I bust my ass and take orders from a few people who shouldn't even be employed in Pharma? I don't need the mental activation. I hope every day that cuts come yesterday.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i keep asking tenured reps what they think of layoffs and they all seem delusional and say ...no we are ok. Where are they getting this from? I am in respiratory and let me tell you there is not enough for two plus one speciality rep to do....I feel like a loser at this job. Walking in and out of offices pretending I am important. If I had a redo I would of transitioned out of pharma a long time ago. I'm disgusted.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have you in a pair of what they call "golden handcuffs."

So long as you play the game - and that means you say yes sir, pretend to care and act like a total robot, then they'll keep the cuffs on. The handcuffs are golden because they are made of money. It's all about money.

You have to decide what your life is worth, because how long you stay will matter a lot in your future.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously??? How long did it take you to figure all of this out? This job has been a total joke since the 1980s.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love love love this job!!! Love this job sooooo much! Count your blessings and get reward and gratification and purpose from your personal life!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i love love love this job!! You guys need to work on your personal lives!! If you have a great personal life you can only be happy with this job!! It is the best! Very good pay for very little work and stress! But if you need your reward and gratification from work then you will be frustrated.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My partners fake calls and when they work, they create more work for me. I hope layoff come soon. I could use six months off with pay as I collect my thoughts and transition to another industry.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How can a janitor fake a call ? Do you skip a few urinals and toilets or mop half the floor ?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Laundry detergent??? Aisle 6 Mam.