9-15

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Sep 15, 2017 at 8:21 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Frenchie's fire sale continues. AZ sells remainder of rights to their anesthetics. That is his M.O. where ever he has been. Sell off assets to prop up failing stock price and then sell options at inflated prices until nothing is left and then cash in and move on to the next train wreck looking for a conductor.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With no budgets to speak of, this job is a waste of effort. I know a couple reps who sit in the lobby of their hospitals for a couple hours and call it a day. They see someone, wave, and record it as a coast to coast detail. Once they hit five or six waves, they go and run errands, hit the gym, and shuttle their kids to and from team sports. A few of their prescribers are busier in other territories, and the reps calling on them elsewhere are the ones having impact. Yet who sits higher in COE? The ones sitting on their asses. I guess do nothing equates to doing no harm. My partner is useless as tits on a bull. She has pushed her way into getting kicked out of 3-4 major accounts, limiting my access. My day will soon mirror those waving from the hospital lobby Android charging station. SW et al need to be fired.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least they know their role. The physicians prefer a wave to a worthless marketing message that totally wastes their time and ours. Your customers will like you better if you simply leave them alone, take them lunch once in a while, and stay the hell out of their way.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our DM is a boob. He pushes reps to get kicked out, then acts like he know not of the cause of their limited access. He needs to be fired as well.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Odds are we have the same manager

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mine is a bitch with a capital B straight out of the Wilmington Hell Hole. She has zero product knowledge and has never even sold Girl Scout cookies, but she is fucking genius with all of the answers. The good thing is that she hates the DM job and will take the first train back to headquarters.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Been there done that. Far too many morons coming out of the home office to get field experience to keep track of. They check the box and move on and up. While the rest of us have to deal with their chest pounding and deep sense of being heard.