A Brave world

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Mar 27, 2017 at 4:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What ever happened to the BRAVE culture at Shire? Did it not fit into FO's vision of what Shire should be?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh he's brave alright... cutting most of the salesforce pay while our product does over $2 billion and over $25 million to his bank account in 2016. This is all while telling us we are the top of the pyramid at Shire and he is at the bottom. That is brave. He is brave to stand up in front of at meetings because we should tell him what we really think of what he has done to our company. We should let him know how his leadership has demoralized us through low bonuses, scare tactics, and the constant wanting to take from us (i.e. reimbursement from cell phone/Internet which used to be $180, personal days and sick days, storage units, and to top it off KC telling NBU not to take vacation over the summer). Flemming is brave to show his face around any of after he and his crew continually screw us over while making themselves rich.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. Harsh yet extremely accurate.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PREACH. PREACH. U R preaching the truth

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. Unfortunately, this is accurate. So sad.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well said and so true

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what are you personally doing to counter this very normal corporate type behavior ? Are you actively seeking employment elsewhere or will you hang around and get beat up by management and cry and bellyache on a forum like this ? A lot of reps know they'd choke at other company's and take a huge paycut so they stay. They make performers like me look real good.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't speak for the individual that posted but I'm a multiple pclub winner and always a consistent performer and I agree with their post 100%. I don't want to leave though. Your post is one of ignorance. Im Making a decent living and if the leadership keeps making bad decisions/purchases they will be gone and I will not have had to leave a company I care for. They should leave not me. Arrogant Losers like you should follow them out the door.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bet you're a real good performer

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How could we make sure FO reads this??

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lots of things to fault - but be realistic about some ..Getting $180 a month for Internet/ cell phone was too good to be true anyway. Anyone that pays that much needs a new accountant, I didn't expect to make $ on that every month. Storage units- industry standard compliance issue. I also wouldn't exactly say that he cut most of the salesforce pay... Again - some definite truths but if you didn't exaggerate so much you may gain more support.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree with the $180... should have stayed at $150 though not $120. You must not work in NBU regarding pay cut. That is 100% true. Most reps made significantly less money in 2016 than they did in the last 3 years all while Vyvanse recorded record profits. Please note I said most reps not all... this is fact not opinion

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't not know if Flem reads CP but abosolutely know with a 100% guarantee Perry and Kathy do read CP... don't know if they pass info up their crooked incompetent chain...

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree...Fleming needs to read this.