A/C Div

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by Anonymous, Feb 12, 2015 at 8:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$85k base, an "allergan modeled" comp plan, a $5,000 procedure that takes 2-5 visits, a company run by a biotech chump with no clue, a bunch of chicks that were fired from Allergan, a plan to be purchased within 12 months......sounds like a great opportunity. if all reps make 100k after the acquisition they'll take home 50k. It really seems like a bad deal.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you also work for the Hilary Clinton presidential campaign? They are really good at making shit up as well

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard the first round can't be from Allergan so I bet its 40 Galderma 32 Mrz

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hypothetically, a Galderma rep speaks with p-one regarding Kyth and asks for 115 and they say thats in the range- then what would you do sparky?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My bad. A recruiter said it's "in the range" so you'll agree to an interview. Why didn't you say so? it's a good as guaranteed.
    Princeton 1 is a joke. At least Denise was courageous enough to avoid all comp questions entirely.
    Smarten up.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In the range means they are capable of paying you more than what you make now dumbass. And when have you ever gone to an interview knowing exactly what an offer would be? People can interview and always say no. So now you are resorting to talking down at Princeton One? Come on, management at Galderma can come up with better crap than this to stop people from interviewing.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, the comp plan is horrible. Headed out to go fishing.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL damn good ! The companies out there are NOT going after Kythera for a chin fat product only .
    The hair loss compound in development could be billions easily hence the big companies will want this. Remains to be seen if it becomes a reality ie phase 1,2, ect

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you seen the rankings lately? I thought you said the goals were too high and people would be leaving in droves? Like I said, the goals were a stretch, but as you can see MANY of us are making $ this qtr :)

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would you please wipe that brown sh** off your nose and actually use your brain. Are you sleeping with TZ or something? A comp plan should have at least 50% of the sales force hitting 100% across the board on all products. It won't be anywhere near that. Not even remotely close.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the laugh!!but seriously, it is apparent you aren't in AC! To prove it, I'll let you tell me the last ranking report date.....

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok so what is the commission payout if you hit 100% per quarter.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...so, how about that report date?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so, I guess the fact that you still haven't been able to tell me the last report date shows you are just an internet troll that knows nothing about A/C division....carry on!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And I think you are a manager and not a rep. EB is that you? Tough to defend an IC plan where only a few make money. I can understand you trying. Throwing in that portfolio bonus will save Galderma piles of cash. TZ should be congratulating you on that. But hey, we don't blame you for the goals.

If you really are a rep, there is no question in my mind that everybody around you hates you.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I am a VERY HAPPY rep (managers don't have the opportunity to make as much as reps + the added pressure from the top). As far as my colleagues hating me, I guess they are great actors as well :)

Again, the IC plan is a stretch! But, I will make money this qtr like I did last qtr :)

.....now, carry on!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Asked this ? prior WHAT is the commission PAYOUT at 100% per quarter ?
    I'm looking at open Aesthetic positions thx

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think they are acting because you sound like a total douche. Who else sits around and brags they are making money when the vast majority of the sales force isn't going to come close to 20K? In fact you should be pissed. Assuming you aren't full of shit, you should be making a lot more money than you will make.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Surprising that the sales force is not more outraged. The company is making money but can not seem to pay us.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear, Ive been in sales for many years. In every company, some reps make money, some don't.....nothing new! I am on pace for 22k in bonus this qtr with 2 days left. Pissed? not at all :)

P.S. What adult uses the word douche when debating an issue? Priceless!