A call for a strategic review and a reorganization

Discussion in 'Synergy Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, May 16, 2018 at 5:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The culture at this company is horrible. People in West know they must trread very lightly with the ABD. Once he goes after you, you’re toast. He should never have had his leadership role as he is completely incompetent, highly manipulative, untrustworthy and abusive to many of his RBD’s. The “nice guy” front will only last so long. The problem is that no one cares.
    As far as our finances are concerned, the company had to pay up on their finances June 30th. Why did they ask fot a waiver till August 29th? Poor leadership! Mismanagement of funds!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re really an embarrassment. Seek therapy.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As someone reading along and trying to sift the truth through the nonsense, it does seem clear that the above poster has no answers for what appears to be facts discussed because the responses are always condescending (seek therapy, off your meds) or threatening (the home office is waiting for you to come in, you’ll be gone soon) which leads me to conclude that it is indeed the West ABD is a bully.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you are a festering boil on Synergy’s ass, much like Synergy’s place in pharma. You’ll soon pop and drain away, dry up and go away, as will Synergy.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am so glad only one side of these post are condescending. Maybe I am only getting a few of the post. Love the high road the anti synergy and management poster take. Keep the positive comments coming. Maybe I will see one.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well you might have a point there as festering boil" is a bit intense but heck, the holy Trinity of field leadership are so incompetent that it seems warranted. Let's go with festering boil for the win!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is that leadership in Texas?