A company of white men

Discussion in 'Ipsen' started by Anonymous, Dec 13, 2014 at 10:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree we need to stop firing blacks. NOW

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We... Don't fire Blacks. Managers who are not able to get the performance they need out of an employee, terminate those employees when they fail to perform required task for their position after multiple coaching opportunities and performance warnings.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ah, so you're trying to say that blacks have been underperforming. We all are aware that blacks are terminated disproportionately. The numbers don't lie, it's targeting. Just stop it-Now

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What you talkin bout, Willis?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh. Help! Poor me.. I'm black and I'm a victim. I'm so helpless. All I can do is complain and make empty accusations. I am always treated so unfair... Wahhhh wahhhh!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My sense exactly. What a racist cry baby. Probably been fired from more than one job

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, that comes across as a white supremacist. I think we can do better hiring and retaining minority talent. Have there even been any blacks to make it past a year at Ipsen? All I can think of are those who were terminated the past year. It looks bad, even if they deserved it. Let's try to be more sensitive both ways. I'm sure HR has made executive management in Paris aware of the problem and that has trickled back to the US. Fingers crossed. But I think we can become an EEO.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's not white supremacist.... It's work supremacist, you should try it

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We should just stop hiring minorities so we can't be accused of firing hem preferentially. Besides this is a white culture. Get over it.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As long as American culture can be coerced to keep racism as a central theme in daily life- those who profit from it are loving this and feel they have the upper hand. Never be afraid to extinguish any conversation and demands made by racists by their attempts to wield racism as a weapon of power. It's a lie and it just causes greater division!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We're going to fix this by terminating white women now.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's amazing that this prediction came to fruition. Who was the leak?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don't need a leak if you yell so loud you can hear you in the halls

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL. She is quite loud. I think the whispering in the halls speaks loud enough about the leaking going on. It's always the last person you think in these situations. Or someone canniving enough to play ally to CS and get her to make mistakes. Someone who spends time each day kissing up in her office, especially around the end of the day. Someone....

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh do tell....please explain this riddle a bit more...

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a sick twisted nasty little freak!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The leak wasn't a " leak", but really someone from the agency, with her own agenda, foul intentions, gaining CS's ear, and trying to damage the reputation of an individual who only wanted to do well for the organization....hope it makes the agency and JS feel good about the type of people they are!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LIAR'!!! Why blame Centron when we all know it's MCOM. Are you so daft you misspelled JB?
    Stupid sack of crap. She's always in Cynthia's office. Every day.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get off the sales board with this stupid bullshit