A company of white men

Discussion in 'Ipsen' started by Anonymous, Dec 13, 2014 at 10:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup. It's not centering who told Goel not to join. Nope. That's an MCOm inside job. So what if we call out the brown nosing JB does daily. If it makes feel better, great. Just own it.

Really own it before there are escalation leeks. Okay? This is a sales board, not a management propaganda tool.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Being a minority and female would have not been a good fit. Historically, women and blacks are targeted for termination. She's done her homework.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Such complete bullshit

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Paul took the bait. but they gave him options

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He's getting a free move out of Ohio. So it's not a bad deal and his exit clauses will protect him as he's learned from others. NJ is a right to work state so the noncompete won't be an issue. He'll be happy, and it won't be too much of a pay cut. Cost of living is a bitch in NJ.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JB in home office?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Six figure sign on. Equity from 1798 bought out. Full year 2015 Bo us pro,I see. 25,000 shares of stock to star. He did quite we,l for himself. Best deal ever

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So all of his 1798 shares were matched with Ipsen stock. That's so fair. I wish I was an Amgen alum so I could get deal like that

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like another black female is on the chopping block. Anything to make ipsen more white

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm just going to venture out on a limb here and pose the question, Is it possible thus person was just really not accomplishing the job she was hired in to do?? Just a wild guess.... Or, maybe she broke a rule none of us know anything about.... Just saying! It could be a reasonable termination. Nahhhh, it must just be racial! That's so much easier for you isn't it?!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look at the statistics blacks are getting lunched here at over 50% rate. Unacceptable. I don't think it's possible we hire that many bad African Americans.

Class action lawsuit waiting to happen. Who fires a black HR head anyways ?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one likes it when black people are lunched! The horror!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ben crump is on the case!