A December to Remember

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Nov 19, 2017 at 9:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, December is soon among us. Creative numbers, down profits, slashed pensions for the longest tenured. Santa just may have a few more surprises in store. When a large corporation is ran amuck by those whose heads are filled with straw, what can you expect?
    AZ has most definitely been in a looming downward trend ,but look at AZ now. It's on a downward roller coaster ride now into the abyss.
    Think about what all has transpired since the decision to not sell to Pfizer. Has it gotten better?
    Have benefits gotten better? Salaries? Work-life balance? Transparency? Most of U.S. senior leadership, no matter the division- within AZ in the last couple of years has left for other organizations.
    Who led every division 2-3 years ago? Who led the U.S.? Now ,compare headcount vs then. Leaders are saying bye bye.
    They are the ones who are way smarter than all of us remaining, including me.
    AZ is akin to the company that ,the longer you stay around, the more they brainwash you into thinking it's the absolute best company to work for.
    It's safe to say that AZ is getting worse on every count.
    AZ, thanks for continually taking away our benefits, especially those who were with you during the Zeneca years.All at the expense of you're stupid business decisions over and over and over.
    You should be, but are not, totally ashamed of the joke of a company you have become.
    There used to be a sense of pride here. Now give us one reason to say we should be proud.
    AZ stopped doing the right thing long, long ago.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's start with the $30-40B in lost net sales opportunity for Crestor from launch to LOE! Some group of fellas and fellows are not running or poised to run other growth and launch brands. Why aren't investor and the analysts on this like white on rice, stink on shit, or foreskin on the french?

I will tell you why. Frenchie has been making his investment buddies very rich telling stories to run the stock up and run it down. Who do you think leaked the TEVA deal? Frenchie himself...

If you don't believe me, wait until the folks in London and Berlin finsh their investigation.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if you think Old AZ is still the place to be, ask the neuroscience. Folks who were canned last year. Lied to up to the last minute

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First, exactly dude. Those neuro people were screwed. AZ showed how cold they could be.
    Big props to OP. Put in abunch of time to write all that stuff good points glad you took the time .

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They will lie and deny until you are told to sit by your phone.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Former AZ/Neuro rep. The transition over to CVMET was a complete joke and waste of time. It was clear from the beginning that AZ didn't know what to do with us. Instead of riding XR all the way to LOE and then letting us go, we were unnecessarily dragged on until the typical DEC. layoff schedule because AZ wanted to tell us when it was time to go. instead of being straightforward with everyone. All this while CBD and higher ups kept their jobs. itsinteresting to note that the Neuro/CVMET sales force consisted of mostly tenured reps who had pensions going for them. Hmmm...That being said, I was able to land with another company fairly quickly and in all honesty I'm much happier. I sincerely wish all of my former AZ colleagues the best of luck. They deserve better then what the current leadership has to offer.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unlike companies like Merck and Lilly who lets their people know well ahead of the minimum legal requirements but AZ absolutely does not care about their people. Even the CBDs will find out this round just what kind of company they work for.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same shit for brains leadership replicated the bad business decision formerly known as CVMET. This time they swore it would be different. Gave CCS team Farxiga and asked them to detail the same cardiologists who said “no, now go away”. Moving CCS to primary care call cycle. Will eventually integrate them into Diabetes. When the next round of layoff come, HSS and HCS will be displaced and a new hospital based position will be created. Fewer things in bag these days. No need for two to three different reps in an account.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh goody another useless prediction about layoffs.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love it when my CBD is posting on CP instead of helping to drive performance.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When Brilinta failed to show benefit for PAD, the fate was sealed for CV kind of. Not only was there a miscalculation that Endos would miraculously start treating PAD by using Brilinta, the study was a precursor to a failing clinical program. A year later, Brilinta disappoints again.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PRAGUE18 is a real slap in the face. My academics are bringing it up and some are even saying that where cost is an issue they will be using prasugrel and switching to clopidogrel if their patients can’t afford generic prasugrel. Thank you brand leadership and sales leadership for not staying on top of things and for failing yet again to better prepare us for challenges in the market. I can’t wait until the Diabetes Brilinta study fails to show a benefit.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At this point Pacal knows that both large outcomes trials for CVMD are not going to meet their endpoints. He has to continue to play poker with the investors until the oncology and immunology businesses are able to stand on their own. TEVA was interested in acquiring the respiratory TA. But that has now been taken off the table. The trend in pharma is to layoff entire business units. As the roaches scatter from the light, watch where the chosen ones end up in the next few months. Challenging times in our industry. Decades of waste and incompetence the result of good fortune.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you want to fuck up anything then put an academic in charge. Think Obama, an academic who surrounded himself with other academics and micro managed things to death without any action. Talk Talk Talk look for more facts, create another committee to investigate and report and 8 years later, still no action is taken.
    This company was brought to its knees by letting academics get involved in marketing and sales intiatives.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This response right here.

The post you responded to said “my academics bring this up...” The poster is saying that academic training institution attending physicians are rightfully asking questions about the study.

Totally abhor the unintelligent who can’t stand questions that require critical thought and reason. An academic would never waste time trying to do a head to head study with a losing option for themselves. Only a marketing person with hopes that placing a “winner take all” bet would invest in competitive head to head. And we are where the chips have landed—with the generic.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which idiot in lifecycle planning agreed to fund that study?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4 more days until December!!
    Then the month we will all know the future of our jobbies!
    Layoffs are of the past. We will not follow Merck or Lilly! Our leaders have the right headcount

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

December 7th is the day! The 10 day count down begins tomorrow!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So excited on Dec 7th I'll be moving out of my meth head mothers trailer and moving in with my Ho mo boy toy.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cvmd, respiratory? Any division safe?