A Letter to Dilip and Sun Pharma - A Must Read

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Jan 9, 2018 at 1:05 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dilip

You did great! You employed so many for knowing well before you this was an over zealous venture of India stupidity. Many thank you. I was one of them. You paid me to gainfully find a very good opportunity.

As well you now have ruined the Sun Pharma reputation and you did it all in two years plus. A record. You beat Ipsen French. Which is amazing.

Now you will manage like it’s the year 1288 and keep slaughtering your next choice at leadership. Like a lamb on the sacrifice table in your country.

You will then, but I think you already have ruined the India Pharma reputation as being more than capsule and pill makers. Let’s be honest India and Mr Dilip

You are Factory Plant people. You’re not business people. Your business is packing and making and shipping and storing.

You fart in public. You’re rude. You smell. You dress poorly. You hire awful pathetic leadership. You second guess yourself. You are very inconsistent. You in essence are failures in this side of Pharma.

Advice Cut your fishing lines NOW!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Honestly

I do not think anything could have been stated better or more accurate. And the funny thing is this will continue to go on as described above for sometime.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How's your whistleblower site Dilip shut down coming along ? How's it feel sitting home all mad while the Indians are collecting a nice check every week ?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The website met it's goal of getting more evidence to send to the feds. Nobody got it shut down. We got what we needed and sent it off to the feds. You will see how it feels to be under OIG investigation soon. BTW I have a great job and have left the industry completely. Wonderful watching this pig fail.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep dreaming chump !

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am sorry but I disagree. Things are ok here versus much else in Pharma. A big bias to negative posts here from the failed commercial people fired recently due to their bad decisions. Let's remind everyone. Absorica went from $100m profit to loss in 6 months. Thanks jester man. Opth drains money every month. Wake up, Dilip and abhay just cleaning house. I for one are thankful they have cut out the dead wood. I hope new peter pan is any good. We will see.

Ps I was the one who called jester, fabs, mccavoy, as done. Who next.......

Dilip is worth $bs you are not so shut up

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SUN Pharma will do just fine (with or without brands). Also positive that Dilip does not have to worry about selling the summer estate to make ends meet any time soon.

The CP posters can cry about the current and future SUN Pharma products, but the real shame of the past few years is that it took over 15 years to gain the trust and reputation Ranbaxy had in the USA dermatology marketplace and it took less than a year for all of the dumb power moves to put SUN Pharma and its parts into dis-trust in the dermatology marketplace. Losing Ashish and what led up to that just adds to the comedy and mis-steps of this misguided company.

Normally, a blockbuster launch of a novel med that saves lives can overcome all adversity...but keep hoping and dreaming. When you sell me-too drugs in me-too categories, you are not saving or improving lives better than conventional. Messing with the earned reputation, gaming the rebates, and blowing the top off price increases will all come back to haunt SUN Pharma when Tildra is launched with little benefit over conventional.

It saddens me to write this.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In less than a year, SUN Pharma has been able to disassemble what took Ranbaxy over 15 years to achieve--respect from dermatologists. When you market me-too products in me-too categories, you need to understand the pulse of your market and they need to understand you. Ashish leaving and the antics that led to that action are sad. Good luck getting that respect back before the Tildra launch.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's obvious miniday wrote all this which is very sad. So miniday, if you havent lost $4 billion in one year you need to shut up? So monetary value is what it takes to have an opinion? That is what is wrong with you smelly people. Yes you smell do us all a favor and use some deodorant. All u care about is money and that is sad. If 2018 is like 2017 Dillip will be filing for bankruptcy protection.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this place is a horrible place to work. I agree with original poster.

The India suck ups are the ones praising the departures. Hirecsll people from India. And pack your boxxes

HAHAHAHA

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear India Sun

You hired a great deal of experienced pharma personnel, you immediately created a finger point culture, which is the exact culture of India.

You Sun India ASSUMED you would just walk into the USA and become a pharma giant....and there were many who saw potential.......but your ARROGANCE and lack of patience, humbleness, and process has not cost you good personnel and your REPUTATION is FINISHED.

You will get garbage personnel that match your garbage finger pointing ways. Good Luck

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"It doesn't make sense to hire smart people and tell them what to do; we hire smart people so they can tell us what to do"

-Steve Jobs

#takeapagefromhisbookDilip

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The talent coming to Sun now is well, well below average.
    Look at their backgrounds, then look at their actions once here.
    Two for one, wait and see.

#cannotsaveyourwaytoprofitability

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every week it gets worse. Dilip really screwed the dog here

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how’s the high priced repackaged ONC generic going??

It will take 5 years just to pay back the consultants.

Ahhhhhhahhahaha

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every week it gets worse. Dilip really screwed the dog here