A major bust on Labs and marketing companies in S Florida.

Discussion in 'Laboratory/Diagnostic Sales General Discussion' started by anonymous, Aug 29, 2019 at 11:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard from multiple sources over the past few days that the Feds paid a visit to LabSolutions out of Atlanta along with multiple other labs in S. Florida among other areas plus they were targeting the marketing reps too.
    A lot of this involved the use of telemedicine and I am also hearing that they are going after these people regarding EKRA too. It sounds like they are throwing everything but the kitchen sink at these people.

Once the feds have frozen the business accounts you can count on a lab going down because they don't have the money to be paying employes, the lab expenses and certainly not the marketing teams. That's why we have never taken a single lab order from any group using telemedicine and why we have been so compliant with the EKRA law even though we see labs violating that law all the time lying to reps that there is no reason to worry. Now we will see who laughs last when people start going to jail.

The last thing you want to do is get yourself tied to a lab that has been accepting telemedicine lab orders and paying people in a way that violates EKRA because you could end up with hundreds of specimens tied up in that lab as the feds raid it with no way of them ever being tested and certainly never getting paid.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree 100% and stay away from Supreme Labs too

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes Supreme Labs is not compliant and they are violating many federal laws. They have been reported.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

anyone able to confirm this?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My discussion with supreme indicated they were in compliance.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL good luck buddy

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your are full of Sh*t! No way you can get any reps without paying commissions. Everyone of your reps will leave and move on to other labs. Also EKRA is so flawed no one knows how to interpret it. Multiple Sections contradict each other. Also if this is suck a threat how come Labcorp, Quest, Bio-Reference, Sonic and every other legitimate lab is not following it! These labs got busted for Telemedicine BS and the Feds just asked about EKRA as a way to pressure them to settle. If EKRA ever went before a court it would be ruled Unconstitutional and the Feds would be screwed. The Feds do not want to litigate EKRA as to keep it ambiguous and need it as a hammer in prosecutions.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did hear a marketing company has or is about to go down in Florida. Couple of the agents working for said company have been interviewed. Pretty sure have an inkling who it might be as they posted on these board prior.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All marketing companies and 1099 reps should be put in jail. They ruined the lab industry with their greed. It was also the fly by night labs and their greed that brought about these scumbags.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Classic Florida people. That state is the "garbage can" of this country.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL Well it's easy to figure out who you work for considering you make a statement asking about the "Legitimate" labs like LabCorp, Quest, Bio-Reference and Sonic. I bet you are also the same guy saying that all 1099 reps should be thrown in Jail. Talk about being one of those people who get fired and goes out and starts shooting up their former employer's workplace. Clearly you are not mentally stable and have been outsold by the other labs.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am a lab owner idiot. My lab has been in business for over 40 year and I am not only surviving but thriving. You will be unemployed after mid 2020 and I will be doing even better because I am legitimate with a stable client base. The only time a lab outsold my lab was by kicking back, just like you do you f*cking crook!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is your lab’s name? Will let OIG decide legitimacy.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lab name is G-o- F-u-c-k-y-o-u-r-s-e-l-f! I am sure you are very familiar with OIG you criminal douche bag!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The guy doesn't even own a lab, he simply works as a sales rep for one of the walmart type labs. Otherwise he never would have been questioning why anyone would be sending business to any lab other than them and making the statement that ALL of these other labs were paying physicians. You can't have your cake and eat it too so either you are bribing all your doctors to work with your lab or you work for a LabCorp or Quest, etc according to your own statements on this site. Basically you are full of crap about most things as you have implied that anyone being paid as a 1099 is illegal which is a total lie. I admit that a lot of labs are still not following the law when it comes to how they can pay but some are paying illegally even though they are paying W-2.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I do own a lab and not Walmart lab. I have been in this business over 40 years. once you hav emy experience come talk to me. You were a car salesman that came into the lab business to scam the system. You are a crook!

The OIG ruled in 1999 that anyone that is a 1099 rep is not allowed. Every audit being done since 1999 asks if your sales reps are W2 or 1099. W2 are exempt and not considered referrers of business. 1099 reps are referrers and therefore anything they send to labs in considered brokering which is illegal. 1099 Reps found a way around this and formed marketing companies which were gray areas. EKRA made them illegal as well. EKRA won't hold up for W2 reps being paid commissions. That is why no one has been prosecuted for W2 commission rates and 99% of the labs have not changed their compensation.

1099 Reps are all crooks and kickback to every doctor they work with. They find labs that are desperate for business and then take 20%. No rep, 1099 or W2 deserves 20%. 1099 Reps are worthless pieces of shit. They give no value to legitimate companies. They only help out the criminal lab enterprises.

Comeback when you get a f*cking clue!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

mic drop ?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come work at Supreme . We are EKRA compliant AND you WON"T end up IN an orange JUMPSUIT if you work for us. We pay fair salary.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don't own anything besides a large hemorrhoid on your asshole. If I am wrong then please let us know the name of your "lab" LOL

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL What? Get help. Quit imagining you are a "successful business owner". Do not stop taking psychiatric drugs without consulting your physician!