A message from Mr Da Silva - Boston Acquire AMS MH and BPH

Discussion in 'American Medical Systems' started by Anonymous, Mar 2, 2015 at 8:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This morning, we announced an agreement with Boston Scientific Corporation for the purchase of AMS’ Men’s and Prostate Health businesses. We believe this is the right time, and that Boston Scientific is the right owner, for these business franchises moving forward as Endo continues to refine its strategic focus on Specialty Pharmaceuticals.

I am confident that the combination of these businesses with Boston Scientific will have the required expertise, resources and product portfolios to create a leader in the Urological device space dedicated to improving patients’ lives. The new ownership structure will enable the Men’s Health and Prostate Health businesses to progress towards their full growth potential. Additionally, this partial sale of the AMS business will further enhance Endo’s financial flexibility to pursue value-creating M&A to complement our existing pharmaceuticals businesses.

Boston Scientific’s leadership position and broad global presence, which spans across major urology disease categories, enables the company to leverage and expand upon AMS’ existing platform. I am pleased that we have come to an agreement with Boston Scientific. The company values AMS’ Men’s and Prostate Health products, is excited about adding them to its strong portfolio of offerings and is committed to growing their leadership position in medical devices.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mister? GMAFB.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard the offer was 1.2 Billion for all three divisions and Rajiv actually capitulated and agreed to the 1.6 as long as womens health wasnt part of the deal. More for less. Rajiv be smart.

A bird tells me that all of the horse trading is not finised.