A NEW 8 YEAR LOW!!!

Discussion in 'Alkermes' started by anonymous, Feb 14, 2020 at 1:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yesterday we issued an earnings report that showed us exceeding our projections and right now the stock is at a new eight year low. Maybe that is because Wall Street knows that our senior management is a sad combination of road kill and a wet fart!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't wait to see how they spin this in Dallas next week. Bring a life jacket, because we'll be swimming in a sea of Papa Pops Kool Aid!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And yet the sycophants will still buzz around Pops telling him how inspiring he is...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think it will be a sobering meeting where senior management, marketing and medical will acknowledge they launched ARI wrong and set goals way too high and promise they will listen to the field in the future so it does not happen again. It will give them all a chance to apologize to us hard working TBM's for all the strategy shifting we have had to go through and all the pressure on how far we are behind goal pressure we have had to endure. I will professionally accept their apology and then move forward to try and get this company back on track.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got my offer letter yesterday. Just waiting for background check to come back ( which will be fine) and then I’m out of this sinking ship. I know several others in similar situations. Can’t wait to go to Dallas and party on the Alks dime one last time before I leave the disorganized idiots in corporate office. Thanks for tanking a once promising company!!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bama just lost dbl and bunch of reps . Rough times ahead. There is no innovation here or science just old meds dressed up and spun.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did the DBL quit or was he fired? That team was always at or near the bottom. Maybe a good thing they aren't here?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It will be easy to spot you at the meeting

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have seen many successful top performers wind up very quickly at the bottom of the ranking due to company's poor data reporting and very poor system of credit aligning to territory so consider that as a possible Issue people leaving. Things are seldom what they seem. Especially at Alkermes.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, you are so scary!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are 100% correct on the fact that crap data and ridiculous goals made a lot of good/great reps look mediocre to downright awful at this company. But the DBM in bama was an absolute moron. He would show up hours late for field rides with torn khakis and loafers with no socks. Had no clue how to move business in this market and would spend lunches on one of his 3 cell phones completely unengaged. That district performed really well early on and when their original DBM got promoted and he was hired he drove it straight to the bottom. If he was fired it was well deserved.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just got my offer letter today!! Debating on whether or not to even go the NSM. I may just so I can ride out another 2 weeks salary. Then again, I may just fake being sick and not show up. Either way, I am SO glad to be out of this poorly run catastrophe!!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard that too. Also heard the guy from Mobile that left was pretty sharp but the guy who left from Tuscaloosa was a Country Bumpkin and was being forced out. In any event, bad reporting ans irrational goalsetting definitely caused us to lose great reps on both sides. Unfortunately I think it will continue.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would argue that they were both pretty sharp, they might sound like bumpkins but they could sell. They both led the southeast during launch but then Alks wants 35-50% growth and it’s impossible to keep up. Glad for all who can get out, this place is a graveyard for good careers.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The DBL was a good guy I heard from some of those reps and those Bama reps were carrying the volume for the district and always ranked high in the region.The Mobile rep was sharp and the Tuscaloosa rep was sharp also. The Tuscaloosa rep was a Field Based Trainer too so I kinda doubt he was being forced out. I saw them and interacted with them at the regional meetings. They were always recognized for being good reps so my guess is they took a better opportunity to get off the Alkermes Titanic. Haters gonna hate!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The guy is Tuscaloosa was not sharp at all. He hadn’t hit goal in 3 straight quarters. He was a field based trainer because he was buddies with the previous manager. Only reason. Glad he’s gone.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well I know bama rep had a 13-14% market share and the number #1 ordering Aristida hospital in the nation. What is yours? Pretty sure he ended up in a better space than we are right now. I can’t stand it when people hate on folks after they leave!!!! He must have gotten the job you applied for.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest