A new thread on Managers

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by Anonymous, Jan 12, 2011 at 6:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

couldn't agree more, our human resources is completely incompetent, untrained, NOT trustworthy. We must WIPE out our WHOLE HR department and start OVER with new competent people. We also understanding of our rules because EVERYONE interprets the way they WANT. Complete and utter madness. When I came to Amgen couldn't believe what a maze this place is, you can't even follow it. We should be voted top 10 most INHUMANE places to work in the US>

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AMEN we are safer self medicating and taking an aneurysm-producing pill then to take a phone from our so called Human Resource or staff relations

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I reported my HR person for misconduct

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes Human Resource totally clueless and don't even have degrees

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worked at companies before that didn't have regional directors and were not missed in the least. And cutting down the number of district managers is a great idea since once again they don't much at all to increase sales.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

our Human Resource department exhibits discrimination and retaliation on a DAILY basis and GET AWAY w it bc they are HR! If you report them for anything they will fire you within weeks

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's so sad as HR is supposed to be unbiased and take things and look at all angles. They don't. It's just wrong. HR is not on the side of the rep. It's always the manager, and they shouldn't be able to get by with it.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our HR department needs to be REMOVED from our company. We need new and UNBIASED and EDUCATED people.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought this was supposed to be a thread on managers. Not sure how it derailed to issues with our HR dept.

Seems to me the only people who would have a problem with HR would be the people doing something wrong.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I reported my HR person for misconduct and he got fired. HR is naive to think they are untouchable.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sound like one of the idiot managers that began this thread.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sounds like you the HR person that was just fired