A Plea from the field

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Mar 5, 2020 at 8:27 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Avanir.. no one thinks they are going to die from this virus, but it’s the matter of risk vs benefit . What if one of us contracts it’s and brings it home with out knowing ? What if we bring it home to our elder parents , small kids, wives or husbands with underlying conditions . I don’t think anyone’s asking for this to be cancelled , please just post pone until the unknown is know with the spread of this virus. 7 cases over night in LA.. what does next Thursday look like when we are all packing up to go home ? What if we are quarantined for 14 more days there? Some of us are single parents , leaving our kids with parents, nannies ect. Why take this risk when we are NOT doing anything new ?? Susan sends out an email as if she’s SO put off that we are concerned ..?? We are the soldiers for this company , we are out in the field everyday . Please don’t treat us like idiots. Please take the high road here and reschedule NOT cancel this meeting . Now that two people that have been through, or worked at LAX contracted the virus , and yes I know Susan and Greg, we can switch airports if we pay for it on our own (thanks for that update by the way ) but what if they shut the airport down come next week? Then again, we are stuck trying to fly out of other airports. Come on Avanir don’t be the company that does this .

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut the fuck up and pick you bags. Stop being a pussy. We are not going to shut down the company because people are getting sick and it’s being blown out of proportion by the media. The flu kills many more and spreads just as easily. Just resign already or travel in a bubble.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still not sure what the problem is here. If you feel unsafe don't go! Surely you can get a dr note or something!? Geez. no wonder we are tanking. Idiots work here.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL I love the morons that get on here that no way work for this company. And FYI this virus is killing people at a 3% rate , while the flu is under 1%. I do think some of the employees will do anything Avanir says (jump, how high) ... so no getting fake notes to get out of the meeting . I think we are all looking at Avanir to do the right thing in the mist of something the country has not experienced.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Susan is the absolute worst!! You ask her a simple question and she pretends like she has gotten hundreds of calls and emails. She’s nothing more than a $10/ hr secretary. A big drama baby. She puts everyone on cc and turns the simplest little things into a big deal. Fortunately everyone knows.