A Problem?

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Apr 12, 2020 at 12:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you want to talk about this?

LAVAL, Quebec, May 11, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Bausch Health Companies Inc. (NYSE/TSX: BHC) ("Bausch Health" or the "Company") announced today that it has launched an offering of $1,250,000,000 aggregate principal amount of new senior notes due 2029 (the "Notes"). Bausch Health intends to use the proceeds from the offering of the Notes, along with cash on hand, to fund the conditional redemption (the "Redemption") of its existing 6.50% Senior Secured Notes due 2022 (the "Existing Notes") and to pay related fees, premiums and expenses.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HELL NO. . . I am too scared! NEXT please!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These monsters, bausch health companies and their subsidiaries, have the durability equivalent to a fat man with one foot in a coffin and the other stepping on a banana peel. Just be honest in your next quarterly update. Honesty sounds something like, “Bausch health companies is a nightmare, it was a nightmare when I took over and will continue to be a nightmare for the foreseeable future. We have little to no innovation going on at Bausch health. Furthermore, my team and I are being grossly overpaid. Lastly, I am trying to keep this sinking shit afloat by robbing Pete to pay Paul.”

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Disclosure: I/we have no positions in any stocks mentioned, but may initiate a long position in BHC over the next 72 hours. I wrote this article myself, and it expresses my own opinions. I am not receiving compensation for it (other than from Seeking Alpha). I have no business relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this article.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4346968-bausch-healths-turnaround-is-underway

"Long position" meaning a week, month, year, decade?

I am sure the stock price will be up just before bonus time.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Joe Papa is the biggest loser because he has surrounded himself with the biggest losers and the most dishonest duplicitous disingenuous monsters who would otherwise be working at pizza hut. Everything Scottt Hirsch touches turns to shit. He was garbage on the sell side and buy side and never really respects you does he? Others cringe watching the two of you. He is rotten to the core and his ego is way to out of control for such a short ugly man. not even your mama like you and no one is afraid of u or even respects u short ugly LOser

Legal team a disaster, Xtina only cares about her 25 year old boyfriend, acctg cant add or read, but we all know Paul needs to go,
    and comms and pr complete disaster... why did we take that nasty hairy smelly lainie back? she left but she retuybcuz in th real world she is garbage. Art just a sneaky lying weirdo actor who should go back to radio hosting its so sad that you cant answer a call.

HR - well you really are the pits of bullshit. Kelly is dumb. DUMB and has an eating disorder- ew gross.

Joe you have done nothing in the pasr 4 years for employees or shareholders you SUCK - go back to Perrigo where you belong you donkey and take your losers with you.

The stock was nearly at $40 when you got here and its never been higher at least mike took the stock to $300 in the time he was here at least he knew what to do. Shame on you all. Shame.

Who you gonna blame but the man in the mirror?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If I relied on NOTHING more than my hearing, after listening to the PreserVision and Skyrizi T.V. commercials, I could quickly conclude that the people who created and approved them are LOSERS. EVERYTHING about those two T.V. commercials stink.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To be more specific, PreserVision EYES vitamins.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't feel too bad. Everyone has the ability to act ignorantly. I shut down an entire business I had most of my money invested in out of spite. Only a loser would do something that stupid.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

after reading many post on here, i am laughing at all the whiny little bitches! The salaries have always been there and you did not stand up back then but only NOW! I can assume your sales ability sucks when it comes to the me too products. Many others made tons of cash, but not you. So it must be the company right? Look inward and you will find the reason for a pitiful payheck!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not whining and I don't work here, but I have been watching and listening very closely. Furthermore, I doubt the people making comments on this thread are employees of BHC, except for you. If I was homeless, living under a bridge, starving and was offered a job with BHC, I would turn them down. I think the underlying message of this thread is that BHC is garbage. The garbage includes, but isn't limited to, the board, executive team, products, and the culture.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As some of you know, via tracing their IP addresses, a majority of the people responding to this thread are the customers that despise BHC. With a smaller number of those responding and or reading this thread being affiliated with government agencies. Maybe BHC can buy and or fool some of the physicians supporting BHC's products, but most can read right through the BS they are being told. I think a majority of the dermatologists made it noticeably clear how they felt about dermatology.com. Bottom line, BHC has plenty of enemies.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spying on people isn't a problem? I noticed the conversation changed to increased goals when the subject of tracing people through their IP addresses came up.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cafepharma, per their own explicit post by their admin have indicated they do not sell or share the IP addresses of those who post anonymously. Many companies, including Joke Papa's team have tried to threaten the Cafepharma team and even have gone so far as to try to hack employees personal emails. Too bad,too sad they suck and nobody likes them. Their hackers are so dumb they left the trace/worm hole open when they tried...dude my 5 year old hacks better than you.

Have no FEAR the end is Near for the joke papa and his gang of merry idiots. Can we call them Jovidiots? or is Paviodiots better?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Prove your statements of BHC hacking private/personal emails and BHC threatening Cafepharma!! We'll wait while you search your archives!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The choice of words someone at BHC used in their response to you suggests that they have dirt on you and supports the hypothesis that BHC has hacked into your email. The pattern in which BHC responds (or does not respond) to threads on CP is a tell. For example, a long time ago when I referenced the corporate aircraft, no one at BHC wrote a word. BHC still has a corporate aircraft and they are not going to sell it because a certain sloppy fat ass enjoys traveling on it. A corporate aircraft is not a necessity for this company. You may have also noticed when the subject of valuing BHC's assets was mentioned that no one from BHC responded. Conversely, when the validity of the Xifaxan patents was brought up, BHC confidently responded.

The problem I have with Joe Papa is that he tries to fool you into believing BHC is an innovative company, that BHC is a necessity for mankind, and that he cares about people. The reality is that BHC is a glorified generics company (the world does need generic companies) and based on Joe’s choice of words, actions, and compensation, Joe only seems to care about himself. Joe and his team are being compensated as though BHC is performing wonderfully. BHC is not performing wonderfully and the numbers prove it. People lie, but the numbers never do (unless they are being overstated, which is likely regarding the valuation of this company). BHC, Joe, and Joe's team are a cancer.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I asked for verified proof and your soliloquy was very opinionated.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Providing verified proof that your email and or network has been hacked is not easy to do for someone lacking knowledge on the subject. Just because someone is unable to provide verified proof does not mean their email and or network was not hacked, nor does it rule out that BHC has not hacked anybody's email and or network.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PROOF is PROOF!!

Do you always pick up your poop and throw it? #LOL!!