A Problem?

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Apr 12, 2020 at 12:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aww scotty is dat you or is that farty arty or lazy hairy lainey? xtina knows all about the discovery and maybe shes keeping it in her nightstand as ammunition shes never goijg to lie on the stand ... kellys son still being investigated for assault or is it insider trading?? see how that all works ???
    amateur hour over there isnt it. and is scott hirsht is that short for horse sh*t or chicken sh*t? scott is a. greasy toad ew grosss greasy toad

every keystroke leaves a trace you dummies your hackers were sloppy.... but thanks for confirming
    oh and yes of course there is a federal investigation but this is your only source of info farty art and laizy hairy lainey

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, Agreed. Paul can’t count. Just ask Craig Olsen.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am sure he can count, but he probably is not accurately / truthfully counting. I suggest changing the name again. How about PAHCI (Paulson Abacus Health Companies Inc.)? The new ticker symbol can be FRAUD.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you're a moron! now get back to your role plays!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would rather be considered to be a moron by you, rather than a crooked thief that swindles unsuspecting people out of money.

SEC Charges Goldman Sachs With Fraud in Structuring and Marketing of CDO Tied to Subprime Mortgages; 2010-59; April 16, 2010

How is it legal to be part of the process of creating an asset made up of toxic junk, which people will buy, so that you can bet against it?

Press Release: Goldman Sachs to Pay Record $550 Million to Settle SEC Charges Related to Subprime Mortgage CDO; 2010-123; Jul. 15, 2010

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it is 2020 dipshyt!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BHC is the only large company that has an active cafepharma monitoring team, made up of two very senior staff, Art and Lainie. The fact that they are so worried about what is on here is a clear indication of severe insecurity and possibly a concern of things turning up that were not really legal since Joe came in. Hence, they are Jovidiots. Paulson, what roles have he played in these boo-boos, it will all come out. And Goldman Sachs sucks ass,everyone on Wall STreet knows that, but just because Scott Hirsch was turned down for jobs there doesn't mean they are any worse than you. Art, you can't answer a question from analysts, that's why they come here for info. Maybe you should have paid attention in High School, Boston area transcripts are very available. Lainie, you are just a weird old mean girl whose Artifical Intelligence is the only thing getting you through the day, and the chardonnay. Why does BHC need a full time media person, why are they being paid $350,000 to what, respond to these messages? Joe, if you want to add 5 new pharma reps, you can cut Lainie, and if you want to add 10 new pharma reps cut Art. That's $350,000 plus $750,000. As for scott, send him back to the troll doll factory you got him from. He is not your friend, he actually bad mouthed you. Just ask Alex Matheson. Finally, any company that spends this much time on CafePharma would be very much suspect in hacking employee emails. Let's turn our heads to Paulson, what exactly are the BHC/Paulson synergies???

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Neat Opinions You Have! I bet you got an A+ in your college "Creative Fiction Writing Class" #LOL

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I bet you're one of the people mentioned and one of BHC's most valued employees.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No I'm NOT, but I BET you are! #LOLOL

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is #LOLOL short for Laugh Out Loud at Loser Lainie? Nice. Lainie, you are such a loser the other new jersey dance moms call you ugly...so freaking sad, you should have not been such a mean witch. a racist mean wicked witch. remember what you said to the Mexicans? There's a video..

Seriously though, why did Joe leave Perrigo when he did? It was running well, and the only person he brought with him was Art Shannon who was exiled from the Michigan office to Ireland? Super super stinky and weird. How did the SEC investigations against Perrigo go? What is Joe Papa hiding? Leave it to them to Art and Dodge.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Depending on what she said and if there was disparate treatment, our Mexican friends may have a Title VII lawsuit.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did Hirsch get promoted to GM for salix?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

post exactly what she said that was "racist", and we'll be the judge! too many people throw the "racism" word around that clearly do not know the definition.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Crickets chirping.............

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My thoughts exactly!! The cry baby just threw a lying shiit bomb and ran away when he was called out! HAHA

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nah the biggest shyt and run is still joe poopa and you basic and racist. - all of you are white, right?

How many times has Lainie been accused of racism that you need a jury to review her exact words?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Employer discrimination is unlawful.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All we are doing is pointing out the problems that BHC needs to fix and or do a better job of hiding. We are making their job easy for them. It is apparent that the government wants to keep this sloppy pile of shit (BHC) afloat rather than flushing the toilet and moving the semi-solid waste (BHC) into the sewer system where it belongs. Paulson did not just invest 85 million into this company because the government is going to shut it down. The government has its reason(s) for what they do or do not do. It is probably better to listen, watch, and laugh at these buffoons (BHC and those who support BHC) without pointing out any issues. Somebody will give them the butt fucking that they deserve eventually.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lying/perjury is also unlwaful?