A realistic view of Applied

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by Anonymous, Aug 16, 2014 at 11:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah Chick-Fil-A would like some market share

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Incorrect. Reprocessing is difficult with Applied ports because of the flimsy construction associated with their development. Following re-sterilization, broken cannulas and ruptured seals are commonplace, making a second use risky.

Trocars aren't a big deal, until a junk product permeating the marketplace makes them a big deal. Surgeons wouldn't care about changes to their trocars.......IF the Applied offering wasn't a cheap, oversized, under-performing knockoff that creates a nuisance where there wasn't one in the past.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A serendipitous occurrence was when my neighbor threatened to "put his foot so far up my ass that I would have to go to the doctor's and they'll think it grew there" and that is that Hallux Obtrudes (big toe gets in the way). The serendipitous occurrence here is that you misread the quote. You said "incorrect reprocessing is difficult" with Applied, the quote was that reprocessing is avoidable. Disposable devices weren't created to be used over and over again it's no wonder that durability becomes an issue with reprocessing. Besides Applied prices itself below market value for to avoid reprocessing.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a great company to work for. The leaderships is very focused on talent development within the organization. Great benefit and bonus. As a rep you can easily bring home $350K with a good work-life balance.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why aren't Gelpoint sales greater than what they are?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you retarded? Sell 3 million in new energy business. That's all you have

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only way to make 350k here is to marry in to the jihad family that runs this shithole

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

350k in dollars or pesos or Greek bonds?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This may be the most rediculouse thing I have ever read on cafe pharma

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mission driven culture, hardworking, friendly, intelligent peers. Everyone at the company truly wants to be there and contribute to its success.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lots of potential opportunity, youth, and energy. The culture is positive and friendly. Great place to get some medical device experience if you want it. Medical benefits don't increase in cost year over year. There has never been a layoff.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Company is very solid and growing fast. High quality, American made products. Corporate "values" and ethics were a big reason I joined. Heavy emphasis on doing the right thing in healthcare and for customers, not just making about making a profit. No job or company is perfect but I have to say I have never worked for a company where there is so much mutual respect and engagement from the CEO down.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can make $350K easily as sales manager.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A key medical technology innovator, responsible for the invention of award-winning noninvasive technologies.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5 positive posts in 4 minutes???? Nice corporate cut and paste job :). Tools. If there was any truth to how great applied is you wouldn't need a full time position to police the site. What a joke

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol, too funny. Those posts must be from the former iraqi propaganda minister. "We are defeating the americans on every front" at the same time CNN is broadcasting live footage of US tanks rolling into bagdad airport....

Kind of pathetic.

Although, Siad is a middle easterner, so kinda makes sense....

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long did it take you to be a manager?