A WEEK AFTER THANKSGIVING!!

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Nov 13, 2010 at 9:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Neuro/psych stay home calls tomorrow from 12-6. A week after thanksgiving. Hmmm bingo!! This thread is a winner!! Gen meds next week possibly.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mgrs displaced in neuro psych division. Reps have stay home calls tomorrow 12-6. Gen meds next. If not this week probably by next week. Happy friggin holidays. Thanks for the transparency Joe!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All divisions getting cut this wk...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GM find out this week as well. Not just specialty. Looks like it is the week after thanksgiving!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone else in the east coast get an email for " Dear California reps"?! Hmm where should we be expecting to be placed?!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well it is the week after thanksgiving and I was just displaced (laid off). I hope it turns out the best for all of you. I hope it works out the way you want it to whatever that may be.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am truly sorry! My thoughts and prayers are going out to you and for all those that are displaced.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well now we all know

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do appreciate that!! Actually, I have been blessed. This is something I needed and am grateful I got what I wanted and needed. I am happy that someone who really wants to be here can have a spot. As I said, I hope it works out the way everyone wants it to. God Bless you all.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This had it spot on! Date and all!! Good job OP!! Now we all know. This is truly a tough time and rough economy. Good luck everyone. Severances look good.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't you mean restructuring....

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i meant it will be called displacement.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard managers are being offered the rep jobs where reps have been displaced... Yeah great cost cutting... put an over paid ex manager as a rep with the same salary.... Classic!! Heard geography and last years ratings were the criteria. CVM gone and CV cut... most of the pods will consist of RE reps. Anyone else hear this?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard the same thing. Can anyone confirm? I hope my old manager becomes my counterpart. Then I can say, "Hey, You know I think your should have handled this call this way". "Oh, make sure you are closing on every call". "Can you order lunch for tomorrow I am going home its 2PM. Thanks, see ya tomorrow oh and by the way dont call me in the morning to go over routing I am sleeping in. Thanks"

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YOu missed one thing....managers are offered mapped postions and will have to take pay cuts. There pay may be cut in half. So do you think that will happen?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW Dead on!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thank you

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who ya thanking? ha

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This post was dead on. It said exactly what would happen. What areas were the hardest hit?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, It is the week after thanksgiving and cuts have been made. As we wind down and close out the week. I want to wish all of you the best of luck. If you made it congrats.. I think. If you were displaced, congrats!! It was a stressful week.

I do wish you are all ok with your fate. It will take time to adjust but you will be just fine.

15,000 views in two weeks.... must be a cafe pharma record..... just say'in.

Stay tuned for next years thread.... A WEEK AFTER ROSH A SHANA.... when the 2011 layoffs begin. YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST PEOPLE!!!!