A Year Ago This Month...

Discussion in 'Pinnacle Biologics' started by Anonymous, May 30, 2013 at 3:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bob "Butt Breath" Altman began his employment with Pinnacle Biologics.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pinnacle Biologics paid for all travel expenses so that I may interview with another company.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sharon talked about her boat.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bob is a talented leader!! You are a buttonhole!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Definetly... In the same league as Brad and Guillermo.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a button wipe. Bob's mono-tone must make it harder for Brad to stay awake during meetings.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I picture Sharon sharing her Pinnacle Biologics experience with her new co-workers:

"Can you believe I got paid x-amount of dollars for bull-shitting the entire time I was there. They had an affinity for boats. Why else would they put up with my boat stories? Everytime I suspected they were going to terminate me, I would share another boat story. That would buy me a month of employment."

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I began preparing with legal counsel for a PIP response in case I needed it, which I did. My desire was to exit before my name was called or to be forewarned so that I could exit quietly. Neither transpired. My legal response was put into action and the timing turned out to be perfect.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was creating the 3 account plans which were due for our Bannockburn meeting presentation that took place in July. A total of 5 were to be created with the 2 remaining being due in September. I imagine, just like everything else, the remaining 2 account plans were never turned in nor discussed.

I wonder how many vials were sold due to those plans.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bob is very smart and is a nice guy!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You forgot to mention that he is also a good ass kisser. He gets his jollies when he's able to slap fives with Guillermo during Guillermo's happy moments.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He has his head so far up Guillermo's ass, it's no wonder his face is pink.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2 years ago this month, while Pinnacle Biologics was seeking an expense report system, the expense reports were being sent to Axcan. Axcan would then bill Pinnacle Biologics for the expenses. Since the expenses were being ignored, Home Depot landscaping expenses were among a plethora of expenses Pinnacle Biologics eventually paid. My favorite were the out of region lodging expenses. Brad was ignoring the expense reports and it cost Guillermo a decent amount of change.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was missing three (MSL, TX, and RI) of my former co-workers who had moved on to great opportunities. Yes, the grass on the other side doesn't have weeds.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good riddance to you and your amigos! We don't need malcontents in our company. Positive behavior begets Positive Results!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't seem to realize that YOU are the weed...

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After reading everything on this board, I can't believe anyone would hire any of the employees that left the company. Sure, it appears the company is FAR from perfect, but these ex employees admitting to fraud, to be the worst person ever if you fire him/her. Who in their right mind would hire them? 90% of the posts on this board are surely made by them, even impersonating other people.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No fraud committed. All they have to do is research every expense report. Every expense was legit. The post was written to create extra work for someone to research the ERs. Funny how you believed this "admission" but refuse to believe all the other admissions about your company's pharma malpractice. And if 90% of the posts are created by ex employees, than that means that 90% of the posts are 100% accurate.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My amigos and I are doing well, thank you. Malcontents? You must be referring to those who are putting up with Guillermo and can't do anything about it.

As for the "amigos," we moved on. Also, through this forum we have shed light on the pharma malpractice of your organization. BTG management is thankful for the information they received and read on this board prior to making the wise decision to walk away from any deal with Guillermo.