A Year Ago This Month...

Discussion in 'Pinnacle Biologics' started by Anonymous, May 30, 2013 at 3:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can they be 100% accurate when you have just admitted to lying about the expense reports...
    90% of the posts are from ex-employees. 90% of those posts are most likely BS. So this board is pretty much a waste of time. Stop crying and move on with your lives. Let us focus on the real boards of Cafe Pharma.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I admit I lied about the expense reports. One lie, that was it, which had nothing to do with Pinnacle Biologics pharma malpractice. However, the statements about PB CANNOT be refuted. Indicating those statements are BS is a lie. Unlike me, you don't have the decency to admit that YOU are lying.

Let us focus on the real boards of CP? The reason you are commenting is because you are focusing on the "real" statements posted on this board. You seem to be having difficulty taking your own advice.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha please stop making a fool of yourself. What am I supposed to admit to lying about? I haven't made any statements apart from my observation that 81% of the statements from this board are BS from crybabies ex-employees. I cannot "admit" this is a lie. If anything I can claim I was wrong. You sure sound uneducated. I wonder how you were ever hired anywhere. Maybe Pinnacle Biologics is indeed a pretty horrible company if they hired you.

I like reading the various active company boards, and this is the only one where I see such a big and obvious attempt from ex-employees to write post after post of the same 5 or so claims under the guise of "different" people.

Oh well, keep crying all you want, it's pretty easy for me to just skip this board. :D

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are you supposed to admit you're lying about? That your previous claim of "90% of those posts are most likely BS." Now you've lowered the percentage based on your obscured observation from 90% to 81%. If anything, you can claim you are fool for opining on a subject matter and company you know nothing about, if in fact you are merely a "passerby" on this particular company board on cafe pharma.

BTW, your comments of, "You sure sound uneducated" and "keep crying all you want" are pathetic and weak. It's almost as bad as your comment, "I wonder how you were ever hired anywhere." Wow, you made a great points. You are awesome. How am I going to top those?

Your lack of professional writing skills and rebuttals leads me to believe you are not a PB employee. As critical as I am of PB, I know they aren't desperate enough to employ someone like you. I sense you are the daughter of a current PB employee.

Finally, It should be pretty easy for you to just skip this board, but apparently it is not since you keep coming back. Now, go to bed young child since it's past your bed time.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK since you are obviously never going to be smart enough to understand it, all I can tell you is that 90% of 90% is 81%. Basic arithmetic, but I wouldn't expect you to ever be able to reason it.
    And yeah, I know you will never be able to top those. And you didn't.

I am the daughter of a PB employee? So you admit being defeated and humiliated by a child? HAHAHAHA if you say so! :D

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It appears this little turd has been caught in her own web of nonsensical comments.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Crying again little baby? :D

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The fact of the matter is, Pinnacle Biologics is EVERYTHING that's wrong with the Pharmaceutical industry today:

Profits before Patients
    Profits before Ethics
    Profits before Physicians
    Profits before Payers

Pinnacle Biologics takes a terminally ill cancer patient and turns them into an ATM Machine. That ATM specifically witdraws funds to the President of Pinnacle Biologics: to aid in the purchases of houses in Miami, Colombia, Spain and several other locations. These dying cancer patients put fuel in his Maserati by being duped into receiving this overpriced, high-side effect and short-term "durable-treatment". In return, the physicians who "promote" this ancient technology get kickbacks from this ATM, hidden under the guise of a "Patient Registry" run by Ohio State University (Dr. Pat Ross).

This is the most disgusting form of Pharmaceutical Malpractice - taking financial advantage of those who are the most desperate for a chance at life-giving care. Unfortunately, all these patients and their insurance companies are simply a: mortgage payment, Maserati Payment, or the President's "purchase" of a wife who is decades younger than the person dying to pay for her manicures, pedicures and counseling needed to deal with the sexual terror of sleeping with "the old-man Guillermo".

Those involved with Pinnacle Biologics are the definition of corruption, disreputable and unethical. Shame on all of you! I pray you're soon discovered for who you truly are.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am sure you don't include Bob. Bob is #1 with me.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bob, celebrates the grief of those who suffer esophageal, lung or any other cancer that helps to pay his monthly salary. As Brad suggested in his email to Dr. K (posted in this forum), lets try and increase the incidence of cholangiocarcinoma!!! So Bob and Brad can get bonuses!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brad stupidly states, "I have a significant desire to support your efforts and too increase patient access to this devastating disease"

Ridiculous!