AAI is up for sale

Discussion in 'Alcami' started by anonymous, Jan 24, 2016 at 4:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New name, same worthless management team. We have a Nazi, an IRA member and miltant running the show. What a joke.

3. The German

The German Guest

My office is in room 289 2nd floor in ILM HQ .. The door is always open .. If you have anything to share then grow a pair and tell me F2F ...
    The only joke are spineless people like you ...
    Alcami 's great success and growth is because of hard working, engaged and committed people across all sites ...
    You are apparently not one of them .. So why don't you do us all a favor and either start to support your team or go and spread your passive aggressive BS somewhere else ..

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now that is clear, concise executive thinking. An offer to have a face-to-face conversation is a great idea, but you forgot one thing arschloch, it is a long walk from Weert, Edison, Germantown or even RTP. Moreover no one, not a single employee, wants to engage in a dialogue with you because you don't listen. Plus that "shower" you have outside your office scares me.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ACAS is being acquired by Ares capitol. That can't be good for Alcami. ACAS sold off most of the profitable parts of it's portfolio, turds like Alcami are left and will be spun off to lesser holding companies. We will continue to be cash starved and led by the best team that a company with little or no money can buy. Yay! Bohica!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No money for lube...takin it dry again.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That explains the 1% raise I got this year. This company is in shambles. Charleston is a disaster. It's impossible to get new equipment, software, or even a respectable salary here. Time to jump ship!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey:

You big dumb German who is having sexual relations with your BD associate. I heard you are going to be replaced. It makes sense since the financials are worse off than the other Pat Walsh team. You should look at this latest tenure as a benchmark for your ability to lead. You are shit just like your wireless Lonza team.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are so wrong. ARES own the Community Education Center. Amcami will merge with them. The Community Education Centers offer "Offender re-entry and in-prison treatment" that will be a perfect fit for when Phil T. and David H. come back to be CEO and COO. What a refreshing change that will be, at least we know they are crooks and will screw us. And they already know how to cook the books.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are also wrong. We will merge with Matrixx Initiatives and Vista Pharm Inc to become the world leader in bottom feeders.....

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny! You obviously haven't the slightest clue how an investment company works. They invest in failing companies then SELL when the company picks up. We had a decent year in 2015 and we are going to be coming up short in 2016. This company will be sold because investors like seeing profits.. we don't have any. Expect layoffs!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe the part about layoffs

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing will happen until Ares closes the deal with ACAS. Then the new owners will review the portfolio and will get rid of the unprofitable assets. In the mean time we will be worked to death to make the place look like a viable business, the new slogan is "arbeit macht frei". Get back to work.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a joke.....you suggest having a face to face with you?? HA! Like you'd listen to any thoughts or concerns an employee would come to you with. Employees have been going to HR for years about issues and you people don't care. And by not caring, you have created a horrible place to work. The turnover rate at the Charleston site is so high in EVERY dept that it's unheard of in any decent industry. PEOPLE DON'T LEAVE JOBS!!
    PEOPLE LEAVE MANAGEMENT!!!
    Get a clue!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hr is a Joke they only work for management. More puppets that dont fo shit for the company. McDonald's has less turnover.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cant turn chicken shit into chicken salad its impossible.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey i will buy your company let me see how many food stamps i can spare!