AAOS

Discussion in 'Otto Bock' started by Anonymous, Jan 31, 2012 at 8:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you spell Otto Bock? I can't seem to find them on the AAOS exhibitor list. Certainly we wouldn't miss the Superbowl of Orthopedic Surgeon get-togethers now would we?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why in the world would Otto Bock pay for a booth at AAOS? The booths are not cheap. What would Otto bock talk about in the booth? What would you show? Otto blocks a joke, give me a break.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess that's the answer then isn't it? If Otto Bock doesn't have a single thing of interest to an orthopedic surgeon then what's our future look like?

How hypocritical that I am told to make all these "qualified" calls each day and OB management decides that they have no responsibility to do the same when it comes to these large events! I think I'll study the exhibitor list for companies who find value in spending time with their target market to spark interest in products and services that add value to the attendees business.

What a train wreck here.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Train wreck indeed. We don't even have a booth at AAOS?!?! One of my docs asked me if I was going. I told him "no, just the bay area local reps are going." I was serious, I figured we had a booth. What a joke! We don't have anybody going or any booth?

What are we doing out here? why is there even an ortho division?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow - great conference, great showing, amazing products on the market. It was like a Sutter & Orthologic reunion out there. There is a lot of promising industries surrounding orthopedics lately and a lot of revolutionary products to look forward to. The future of knee replacement has never been brighter. Too bad ol' Otto Bock has decided to pack it in and call it a day.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha! Great post. I used to root for stupid little Otto bock but now that certain people are in charge I love the failures that Otto bock is having. makes me laugh!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe you guys should get a job instead of being on here all the time. In fact, had you worked at OB as much as you spend time on here, maybe you would have had more success and the company would have done better. I agree there have been many that needed to go, but at what point do you cut the cord and just move on and be happy. I guess unhappy people aren't ever happy.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love rubbernecking this wreck of a company. I'm on here because it provides great entertainment. Hundreds of people are watching this funeral for the same reason millions watched Whitney's. What was once desirable and beautiful became a poster child of stupid decisions and deliberate mistakes of epic proportions.

Pass the popcorn.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

guess this means that OB won't be attending the Philadelphia Hand Symposium either, why would they, their hand cpm is so out of date and there hasn't been an update or modification in over 12 years, last modification was changing the plastic gears in the drive mechanism. What was a great machine is seen as a dinosaur to hand Drs

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If the wave flex is a dinosaur, what is better? Did Jerry produce a better widget?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jerry who?, there was a hand cpm that bob kaiser had at a past hand show, that did wrist and fingers