Abandon Ship! Comp Plan SUCKS!

Discussion in 'Sage Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Jun 11, 2019 at 2:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That was the nail that sealed the coffin! That was a like a brush fire. Everyone is angry. Pissed isn't the word for it. I could have stayed at my last company for way more bonus. We came here for a promised better experience and have seen nothing. Compliance stricter. Exhaustive Metrics. Micromanagement. Subpar benefits. Bonus sucks. I was going to hang in there, but like many others I am officially looking for a new job as of today. Terrible plan. No reason to stay here. Big Pharma all the way and the money sucks.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So disappointed! Just got off phone with my hubby. We both agree I should look for a new job as well. I'm so mad but its been nothing but a cluster ever since I joined. No job is worth this. I know my old company will take me back if there is an opening and I will gladly do it.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Taylor Strategies is recruiting right now for CNS company Egalet. Told by recruiter they will pay 180k, good benefits and sign on bonus. Harmony is still hiring. Amgen is hiring a lot of new people across country.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least you don’t have to work for Jon Coktoasten ! Shitty plan and a shitty manager. I am so done with this place!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happens to stock options

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you just hear that woman on the call? "I told Tanya I'm going to make her a ton of money bitch"

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So crazy unprofessional

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Teva is hiring nationally in neuroscience. We need to help each other get out of here!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time to run for the exits like a cockroach runs when the kitchen lights turn on at night. Gonna drop this place like a bad habit. Peace.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. I'm speaking with a few recruiters right now. Taylor is a good to start since they already have a lot of your information. They know it is bad here. They will help you find a much better job ASAP. This place is a buzzkill. Not only is the day to day micromanaged but it isn't fun to work here at all. The bonus should be so much higher in the first year of launch as many people took a big leap of faith to come here. The target bonus should at least be twice what they detailed. I came here to make big money in the beginning. When you take a leap of faith and go to a small company, the money should be high because they more than likely will be bought out in a year or two. When that happens, they usually don't take the sales people with them.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She just embarrassed herself and her RBD Tanya.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What call was this

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You weren't on the last Veeva call? It's the talk of the whole field! So many stupid people don't know how to mute their lines. She was being talking to her teammate on how great she is and how she told Tanya, her RBD, she is going to make her so much money blah blah blah.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, sounds like at least one person is happy with the comp plan. Lol

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No she was pissed. Complaining about how low the comp plan was and what she said to her RBD when she first got hired.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh damn. Well this is a small visible world.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone is under the microscope here.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15 posts in a matter of 4 hours?
    I call BS. This is one poster talking to herself. Your company has zero openings... yet everyone is unhappy? Not likely.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL you're an idiot. We all just got off a call yesterday. There have been a few that already quit and people are looking.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have to admit that expected payouts to be much larger myself. I haven't gotten my teammates opinions yet. It is a bit sad.