Abandon Ship Surgical

Discussion in 'Hologic' started by anonymous, Nov 10, 2017 at 4:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get out while your resumes still look good. This ship sailed over a year ago and the stuffing that was done last year is irreversible. There's no hiding from it this year "gang" and even our best customers are tired of the desperate end of quarter BS promotions we throw at them. Get out while you still have at least some dignity. There are plenty of companies out there that would snatch up the majority of you FANTASTIC people in a minute. BELIEVE ME...BELIEVE ME.

Our new "leaders" think we're all overpaid babysitters and have no interest in trying to understand the ins and outs of our business and what it took to grow the way we have over the last 3 years. It really is sheer stupidity. But what do you expect with a President and VP of Sales who's both have only ever been in one position more than 2 years once in their entire adult lives...LOSERS! These guys have no clue what they are doing and it shows with that poor excuse of an NSM - what a fun COE night! (said no one), awful morale throughout the division and 70% national PTQ performance halfway through the first quarter. Start lining up those BOGOs and bulk-buy title transfers now folks! It's going to be a Christmas week to remember this year!!! SAD!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You pretty much hit the nail on the head right there. Hologic Surgical just might be the worst Surgical sales job in the history of medical devices. I’ve never seen a more pathetic means of hosing customers at the end of every quarter than I have from this DESPERATE company. They’re too stupid to understand the market, which is reflected by their ridiculous quotas, which are rarely ever met. Time to face it Hologic, the ablation market is declining and you have no answers. IUD’s are eating your lunch every day and Minerva is starting to eat up some market share as well (maybe not a ton but enough to further reduce your market share). Maybe you should send MBT into the field to correct all the problems since she obviously knows everything. Lol. If you’re a rep in this division and haven’t sent your resume out by now, you’re either naive, stupid, or both. Greatest day in my sales career was saying adios to this joke of a company.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its too bad. My customers are great the products are easy but no one can stay unless they enjoy the micro managing and making no bonus . Time to move on.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lytle makes the job look easy!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Job is easy. Hitting quota is not.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are glorified handholders. Do you think your products are hard to use or sell? Lol. You are order takers with no competition. Any one could do your job. I think you will have a hard time finding a new job bc womens health has zero respect. Good luck.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

totally disagree. Ortho reps are considered box openers/ order takers.... we put up with bad surgeons needing a confidence boosters by telling them how great they are... Good luck selling

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spin it how ever you want to make yourself feel better. ORTHO is a whole new ball game believe it or not. Go ahead. Start interviewing for ortho gigs. Let me know how it goes. Lol.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, I worked for Stryker Ortho with absolutely no prior sales experience and no medical background. So I think it's safe to say that someone with any type of prior device experience could hold their own in an interview. I don't (and never did) work for Hologic Surgical division by the way but I'm very familiar with the products and selling environment. At the end of the day, the ortho world is more complex than GYN, but only from the clinical perspective of looking at images with the surgeon, planning the approach, etc. Don't try to position ortho as the holy grail because it is far from that. Some ortho companies are looking for existing relationships with key docs, but others just look for the right type of person (talent emphasis) to drive business. A good GYN rep with very solid clinical skills could definitely make the jump to ortho.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why are there all these new open TM jobs? Just within the past few days? Everyone quitting or getting canned?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe most are large territories that are splitting when reps leave.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not a chance.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many Gm/Presidents have there been in Surgical since Holx bought Cytyc? Like 10 in 12 years or somethign?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s a complete joke! ☝️Essex get off cafe pharma again. At this point the titanic is underwater sinking to the bottom, no point lying now about what’s going on

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bunch of cry babies, Leave then... I was just hired and am excited about the future. My recruiter was a bit crazy though. I guess we will find out in the next 12-18 months.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol. Yeah give it a few months. See how in love with this company to are then. Cute story but I hate to tell you that you just made the worst career choice of your life. Good luck with that.