Abaxis

Discussion in 'DVM Resources' started by Anonymous, Jul 9, 2008 at 9:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone wonder why we still have Abaxis when they backstab us at every turn and take sells direct. Wouldn't it make more since to switch to Idexx which most veterinarians use and then we can get the Idexx snap tests which are much better than the witness and are not always going on backorder. I already have clinics switching back to the snap tests because frig gin synbiotics can't get their shit together. MM and marketing need to wake up and get rid of both of these companies before we lose the customers we still have left.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you really think you have ABAXIS because you turned down IDEXX. Dream on you have Abaxis because Idexx would not give you the line. Dvm is a joke in the industry. Just like Penn vet and AVSC have Abaxis because no real company wants to deal with them.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Abaxis doesnt want to work with the losers from DVMR... Its easier to go direct than hand over the biz to DVMR idiots. I'm pretty sure that DVMR couldnt pay Idexx enough to be direct with them!! Your lucky to have Abaxis, its a good product. Shut up and sell it........

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys are funny! Not only does noone even know who DVMR is, you guys think that Idexx would even consider partnering w/ you, ha! You guys suck, you don't know how to sell, all you do is bitch about everyone else. Wake up, you work for a nothing company, have no market share, and do an ok job taking inventory on low-volume clinics. Keep up the good work, you make your competitors look like rock-stars!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just found where Abaxis placed an HM5 in my territory in an account that I regularly call on but my rep didn't even tell me they were going in. And on top of that they sold it through some outfit I had never heard of, Great West I think the dr. said. He told me he would buy reagents from me after he went through year supply of free goods he was given for purchasing. Thanks alot Abaxis!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You claim you regularly call on this acct. and didn't know that they were in the market for an HM5? You obviously are doing a great job knowing the needs of your customers! This just proves everyone's point that DVMR does nothing but complain! I guarantee Abaxis does not want to work w/ you as well. As for the year supply of free goods, way to go on doing what you do best, INVENTORY, not selling!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

would you rather lose the acct. I can't afford to, the reagent biz is a huge part of my check.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is so true!!! Look at these two joke companies. Idexx needs DVM!!!???? WAAAAAHHHHHHH Does DVM even have outside sales reps? Or do they just do trade shows? I would be embarrased to say I work for either Penn Vet or DVM

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Abaxis reps do not work for distributors. If you want the sell try getting the demo. If the Abaxis rep, got the demo, did the demo, and closed the sale, what do they need you for? Get off your but and try booking a demo, otherwise shut up and take the free rotor business. Abaxis doesn't sell thru Idexx distributors because there are more SKU's from IDexx then Abaxis, and Idexx says they will run if they have to compete with Abaxis. OH and Abaxis is DVMR's #1 product in margin and revenue...so don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL What a knockout punch. I notice that he/she didn't reply to your comment but then what could they say?