abbott diabetics

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Aug 22, 2008 at 2:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How are things going at ADC? Left that place in late 2012 when revenues were falling. Ran into a former co-worker who claims ADC is doing well with it's new CGM. ADC was good for five years.....I can put Abbott on my resume.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry that Abbott had to let you go. We took ourselves out of the business of supporting dead weight reps like yourself with a fat pay check. Today we are indeed a mean lean profitable company without former reps like yourself. Thanks for checking in with us and supporting our great successes since you were let go.

Regards!
    Dunky

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well Dunky I was not a rep....R&D. Was not let go...quit. How are the Member's only jackets? You used to sit across from the cafeteria in 1420. Saw you once and a while and never knew the truth about you until I read these blogs.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

R&D really? That’s lame! Sales is the bloodline and pays your salary. Lmao

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same old shit here...can't set a realistic goal to save there life and all managers and anyone in leadership are still afraid to tell Duncan the truth about things. Great to work in a culture of fear. Thanks though for keeping me along for the ride and paying me every couple of weeks! What a mess.....

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Better watch Karl dont dance the jig on your head.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? Do you think ADC found Libre in a trash heap somewhere? It was a combined effort of ALL TEAMS to make it happen. In 2008 R&D had technology but did not quite know how to use it. Sales was screaming that strip revenue was falling and we need a game changer. It needed to cost as little as possible. So everyone got together and produced a definitive product.

Your attitude sucks and shows your lack of knowledge of how a technology business operates.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about them diabetics are idiots

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So are you

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Problem is you can’t sell so the diabetic doctors don’t respect you.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Screw Abbott and their upside down members only unethical hiring practices. Want a job? don't apply on their site because chances are it's only posted to "appear" like they are hiring when in reality they already have some contractor they're about to flip. Worked for almost 20 years to be outsourced only to have a role open up that they gave to some schmuck that was back filling because of the substandard 3rd party vendor wasn't cutting the mustard.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Welcome to the modern gig working world. Bust your ass and the reward is a kick in the ass. Many got screwed at ADC because of the political environment. The ADC motto....."bend over, here it comes".

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ADC runs a tight knit ship. It takes a special someone to crack the code and gain access to this honor code. Dont feel bad as many have tried and have been turn away just as you have.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The way to crack the code is to be anything but a white male or female especially to get hired into positions in Alameda. Too much reverse discrimation in this company for me to stick around...good ridence Abbott.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

discrimation ridence ? you are truly an uneducated fool. i do agree though.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ADC is the legendary. The GOAT!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any new things happening at ADC? I quit the place a few years back because it was too political. Just curious..

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Luv these kinda posts.... yea I was a stud rep and left this place and just want to check back in..... translation master Dunky canned you cuz you could not cut it. Haha..... loser boy

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In my first year with ADC Alameda - very busy place these days with freestyle - overwork, no work-life balance; quite a few 'resignations' at all levels (including exec) in 2018 - mostly those who slacked off like old sleepy days before freestyle. No politics as such, but some of the old guard who don't want to 'be resigned' trying to harass up and coming star performers to lower the curve. If you want a challenging, grueling, and lower paying (relative to Bay Area), and like healthcare, ADC is not a bad place to hang out for the next 1-2 years, I suppose. Oh, and a few 'leaders' who are clueless but keep getting promoted and overpaid like anywhere else ... meh!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I did not work for Funky boy....I was in R&D. Not a loser, got a good raise at the next place. ADC is now a one item place....Libre. Boring. Needed to move on to move ahead.

You guys will lose to DexCom and Google and Apple in a few years because ADC's way of doing things is so fucked up. ADC just got lucky with Libre....