abbott diabetics

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Aug 22, 2008 at 2:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Audit and probe coming their way very soon.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just hearing from clonmel that they are closing up for a week or two. Will the work come out way??

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will Abbott Diabetics reps be selling the new Covid-19 vaccine?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ADC is a medical device company not pharma. Why would meter maids sell meds? You need to go to the Abbvie thread.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok put the crack pipe down buddy. There is nothing clinically or technically related to pushing meters. Hell the docs could give 2 shits about how meters differ.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can I just get a free meter from the rep at Walmart doing demos and giving away free pizza?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don't want to eat pizza if you need a glucose meter....

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was wondering that myself. There have been a few times that I’ve seen the Abbott meter rep in my retail pharmacy giving away free food and doing free diabetes readings. Hmmmmm

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

T2 runs in my family so I am careful. Pizza once and a while. My A1C = 5.0, doing ok.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sell your stock now. Should have stayed at my last job before joining this dysfunctional unit during they’re expansion. TL is worst VP in the business.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ADC got lucky. Had a few good engineers and scientists from the old days who came up with the first meters and then CGM (Libre). The ADC management style is simple....take what you can from those below you then screw them...good old boy network in action. Once DexCom has it stuff out next year, good by ADC.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good grief. It’s not Abbott Diabetics. That is stupid!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Way back in 2008 there was a rumor that Abbott was going to dump ADC. That is when this tread started and whoever created did not get the name right. I check this idiot site about once a month....some good stuff once and a while.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello McFly glad ya woke up from the rock you been living under. Abbot Diabetics Thread has more hits and views than any thread on CP.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can’t even spell Abbott. Go back in mommys basement.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are exactly the typical Deusch bag that has enabled this thread to be the most popular thread on this entire site. Geeeez what a tool! Lmao

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This thread hasn't changed a bit. Same old BS. So what is happening at ADC? All Libre? No more meters? How about this Duncky guy people used to write about? Is ADC still a toxic work environment?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When you’re the most viewed and most posted thread on this entire site you don’t need to change. Most of these newbies who encounter this thread are clueless to its history and popularity.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So the Abbott website shows some guy holding a Libre sensor and the caption is "Abbott a company of visionaries". ADC had visionaries who did CGM and created Libre. Then ADC kicked them out in favor of the ass kissers and suck ups. Typical.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shouldn’t surprise you. They’ll cut anyone.