abbott diabetics

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Aug 22, 2008 at 2:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

let’s just say, ADC would not have been able to hire a bunch of new reps in at bases that low when we all know what the competition is paying! I have been very impressed with the caliber of reps at this organization and I am sure they were paid

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The bagel boy always rings twice. ADC is minor leagues with comp.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If that make you feel better!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are you scared of? Difficult to make a claim like you are trying to do without offering documentation.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Comp for reps is all relative. What 1 rep considers strong pay is chump change for another rep.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ain’t nobody knocking down any real money at ADC. At least not when you compare to the going comp rate on market.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Define "Real Money"...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow...this is the longest tread ever.....what's the beef? Reader's Digest verison?

One thing I like about YOUR company is that my wife takes Synthroid. She takes the only the brand, and your company is one of the few that hasn't marked it SKY HIGH Pricing...so thanks.

Retired rep from Virginia

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does Abbott or Abbvie make Synthroid? Abbvie is the Abbott pharma spin off but I think Abbott still makes a few generics.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What kind of drugs are you smoking!?! ADC leadership is the worst in industry. There “might” be one worth 1/2 a crap, but they are all useless starting at the top with RB we can bypass Jared but BK, KS TL GJ TJ TL PJ CS aren’t worth the breath it took to type there initials. Lack of fair industry normalized pay. A payout of <30K at plan, and a mentality that we should be thankful to work for ADC.
    Get real!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Preach it my man. That’s why I’m talking about. Comp plan is garbage here.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed! All this changed ... for the worse when Ford, Kunkler, and Liedtke became part of the equation.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hell ADC lost its moxy once Duncan left here.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I worked at ADC for 12 years. Management is Trumpian. Screw you whenever possible.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So who are you? Take a deep look at yourself before replying. I think I know who you are. Let’s be honest here.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and once again ( 7 years running) ADC Leadership screws their reps with a bad IC plan where reps don't have any chance of making the meager plan that is laid our for them. Time to move on....

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can guess but you will be wrong. Just stating the truth....the management at ADC looks after themselves. They will do to you whatever they want even if it is not honorable and goes back on promises made. Sometimes their actions skirt the edge of legality.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place does have a history of 3 things. Bad managers, bad reps and low pay.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll give you bad mangers, low pay, but many reps would KICK ASS in another company that provided them good direction, marketing, a positive culture, fair and attainable goals. ADC reps only look bad because John Wu and his Hench people can't design an IC plan to save their lives.