abbott diabetics

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Aug 22, 2008 at 2:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is the diabetic division really that bad? I`m looking to break into sales and my pharmacist told me meters are a good entry level place to start.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shutup and go sale cars!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have heard freight or packaging route sales (UPS, Fed EX) was good exp to get into meters, but never car sales. Car sales seems to be more commision driven sales with no exp getting signitures for delivering freight.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know anyone in this division who was hired without experience. You have to use your sales experience to figure it out. No sample drop offs and sigs in this division, so definitely not an entry level. Try PPD.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are so funny. It is true that some days that I wish I had a brown truck that opens on the side. But if you would go see the Wizard and get yourself a brain, you would know that if you are delivering it like freight....it must be going out to patients and you are making more salary/commission than any used car salesman.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on now, let`s be honest here! Wake up and smell the large brown boxes stacked up in your garage. Heard there are hundreds of meter samples delivered in large brown boxes to you each month and you need a computerized time stamped sig for each and every sample delivered. No matter how you slice it, samples and sigs means that you are a reppie. No go pack your trunk!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Touchy little pharma boy. I know exactly what you do. I did it for a very long time. There are boxes involved and there are signatures involved. But if you want to make $$$ you cannot sample drop. There really is some sales skills involved if you want to make the needle move. Settle down, it is all good and it all feeds profit sharing.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The pot is calling the kettle black with this one. Loading samples out of your trunk and carting them into docs offices on your luggage cart, gets you laughd at. A trunk monkey is a trunk monkey.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That seems to be a racist reply!! You should be ashamed!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ok you win. You are the baddest.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Neither is highly respected in HCP offices. SIgs for samples has ruined both markets.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You suffer from the self-importance GSIV classification for mental illness. It is just a job. You waste some peoples time. You help some people. At the end of the day you hope the latter was more than the prior.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are unhappy with the $$$$$ that you are making, you are settling. There are much better paying jobs out there.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I saw a recent Liberty Medical TV ad and they referred to the patients as diabetics. Does not seem to hurt their business!!!!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to the St Louis manager?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In addition to the St. Louis Manager spot, I also saw the Dallas manager spot is open. Anyone have the inside track on these already?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BJ is the women for the job in Dallas.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well then, there you go....a valuable proof source.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why ya all makin yaya bout me and my ho Marlene? Nobody ever axes me what i think bout it. aight?? Black Pantha meeting was a grate way to move me into managmnt. We all kicked thoses therasense losers out so we can takin to a diff level. Now where is the KFC??

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought you liked Popeyes Chicken?