abbott diabetics

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Aug 22, 2008 at 2:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some person needs to get over their obsession with MW. MW must have realy affected this person. Maybe she broke his heart. Maybe she stopped doing his plumbing. Either way, the women is old news and has been gone for awhile now. Get over it!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Freestyle market share is on the rise. 2009 bonus plan looks strong. `09 will be mine!!!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll take that bet.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will sr mgmt continue to rely on these BS rx cards for third party bizz??? What about formulary wins????

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone please explain how this little Brinker rug rat got into mgmt? The guy could not motivate a group of hungry dogs at the dog pound to eat.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Apparently you are new! Brinker can thank his DADDY!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very obvious that the dude is incompetent and does not know how to motivate. Sad that a person as untalented as him could moved up the food chain. The little wimp has a bad case of "little man syndrome!" Our district is going to run his sorry ass off just like Wisconsin did to another worthless DM.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. Do we really need some brainless mgr telling us to focus on our top customers. I would also like to know how much money this company paid to have an outside firm do this segmentation thing. That has to be one of the worst ROI`s in the history of this division.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually most DMEs refer to the patients as "diabetics" and their business shines. At the end of the day, growing share is all that matters. Who cares about being politically correct when our share stinks.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

shut up! your are a moron. I am not the first to tell you. just shut up!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am an occasional viewer of these threads. It amazes me that it seems like it is the same 2-3 people that hawk these threads with so much crap. When the thread gets old, they just start a new one with the same exact crap as the older boring one. What a bunch of trolling little tools!!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is this tool? YOu just posted the same shit on the other ADC thread. Apparently you have a hard on for ADC. Go home and beat your wife.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what a little delusional reppie. that is why your division is so pitiful. too many staus quo and delusional reppies like you who believe when mgmt tells you that the sky is falling. go take some more clueless marching orders from your sorry mgmt team. c ya chicken little!!!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Excuse me, I meant to say "you are a moron" or "you're a moron". Quoting a DME and their knowledge of terms for the treatment of diabetes is like quoting
    Palin on how to dress on a budget. Mr. DME does not care about anything except profit and he does not care if you call the patients a disease or pancrease challenged asswhole. Quoting Liberty on this thread is the ultimate insult to every idiot that posts here. And that is very hard to achieve. Congratulations. I have yet to hear that the sky is falling or that DME's are achieving great market share increases....in fact it is pretty bloody in my area for the DME strip business.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The managers are ass-kissers to the highest degree, the VP's are out of touch and their contracts just absolutely suck. More and more BG testing is a low-price game and these guys just don't know how to play.

Now do you get it dumb ass? There are pages of posts about your "lamo" mgmt team and how your company gets its ass handed to it with contracting and you focus on being the "politically correct cop" with diabetes vs diabetic.... Mgmt must love how you bend over for them. Later Ass Wipe!!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I seen that on tv where them diabetics can get everything that need fer their sugar. Billy Ray sed that they even sed they got a checker that you dont even have to poke yur finger. Just call that there feller on the tv and they will send it all free.

Contracts suck and so do you.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I initially thought that you were a stooge, but your delusions show that you are more like a princess. Keep believing your mgmt team and keep living your delusional fanatasy land at ADC. C Ya Snow White!!!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Snow White, I hope that you never wake up. Your 7 dwarfs lead by Dunky will always have your back!!!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't know your fairy tales very well. When I wake up, you will be gone and I will rule the kingdom. It is all good.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One would have to be living in an F`ed up fanatasy world to believe in ADC like you do. Dunky and his dwarfs will take good care of you. C ya, Snow White