abbott diabetics

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Aug 22, 2008 at 2:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK, if Dunky is 1 of the 7 dwarfs, who are the other 6?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leadership here has got to be the worst in the entire pharma industry. I`m not talking about 1-2 bad decisions over the years, I`m talking about consistant, constant and prolonged bad decisions. They have yet to learn anything from their chronic screw ups. We have been in the crapper, we just have not been flushed away just yet.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The sad thing is that I have sold bad products at another company and made much better bonus money. Here we sell good products and make peanuts for bonus. Peanut leadership will get you peanut bonuses.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hang in there amigo. If you are new, hopefully you can do your time for 18-24 months and move on to greener pastures where you can make some decent dough. If you are a lifer, well shame on you. You deserve what ADC gives you.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rumored that ADC is going to pods in 2009. Since Vicodin CR will not get approved, many of the newly hired reps will be redeployed over to ADC. Stay tuned!!!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard 2 person pods in each territory.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not likely amigo, they already think our sles force is to big. Would be worth a shot, but we would need to fix some of the internal stuff first.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Word is specialty reps from pain care will be sent over here. How is the bonus? How are the mgrs? Is it worth the switch or should I pursue opps outside of abbott?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what have you been smokin?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any job is better than no job. It all depends on your situation. The division itself is fair to partly cloudy. There are still lots of samples, sigs, metrics, and LERN modules. Remember, Abbott will always be Abbott. My advice is enter at yur own risk.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where did you hear that, on the PPD side or the Diabetes Side.

If that is the case it would only be for a short term, and I can't see it happening, but then again, lots of stuff happens at ADC, that should not happen. Vicodin CR will get approved eventually.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard it from a DM in the pain care division. They will keep some of the specialty pain care reps in place to sell depakote and some will be moved to the diabetes division. The word is both share and share voice is lacking and the brand needs help. There are newly hired specialty reps without a product to sell. They are waiting for a definitive word from the FDA regarding CR before they make a final decision on rolling these reps over. Looks like it won`t happen until T-2 of `09.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Acute Care Rep here wondering whats up with the meter division???????? Are the lower performing reps going to get laid off to make room for the redeployed CR reps or what? Heard that the acute care leadership team will be brought over as well.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With the managers that we have now, how can we be successful? We have Dunkie and Skippie basically leading the way. We have all heard enough about Dunkie, but what's the deal with Skippie? Rumor is that he dropped the ball with managed care and now he is trying to impose hi will with the retail team. He is two faced and has been talking shit behind his own team's back. I heard that he told someone that Karl S. is not performing ad that he is not impressed with him. WOW! I guess with this type of leadership we are all in trouble.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You gotta luv that flavor savor Skip has for a goatie!! What a man? You know Skip is in the brotherhood. Wouldn't it be nice if we had someone take responsibility for their shortcomings and mistakes. Dare I say Eric Shroff!!! Look at how he handle the launch of the FREEDOM!! He got a PROMOTION!! I hope they took notes so they could show all branches of Abbott how to launch a product. ERIC you are the man!!

I wish you could tell me how you had an afterbirth for a launch and get promoted!?!? Please all of us grunts would like to know!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CR is now history. I guess it will be hello meters for many of us! Heard that you get hundreds of samples every month and sigs are monitored very closely.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could all the new noise about post call notes on paper kept in a binder have anything to do with these rumors?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are Heather, Robert and Zach? What are their titles? Who did they replace? Are they the new Chip and Zahir plus one? I am confused.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I remember e-mails early in the year announcing their arrival but not much since. I haven't seen anything lately about them. I think they replaced Chip, Zahir and Maureen.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The plan is for some mgmt from the pain care division to be moved over here. Hopefully, it is an improvement from what has been over here.