Abbott Nutrition - Pediatrics

Discussion in 'Abbott Nutrition' started by Anonymous, Feb 22, 2013 at 3:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Florida has had 4 different managers in less than 2 years.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The problem begins w RS!! If you ever want to know how to be an unprofessional substandard manager, follow her! Yells at employees!! Rules by intimidation wearing those old lady glasses!
    PN IS A Joke!! And!! A horrible place to work!! Florida is just a effin mess...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you can't stand the heat then get out of the kitchen. This job is only for the mentally tough. So you got yelled at.....big deal. This is why your market share is 42. Robyn is the bomb!!!!!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Robyn, don't you have anything else to do on a Saturday?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The poster who mentioned the "all nighters' and the list goes on is spot on correct! Ross was the BEST to work for - treated like family, now its a highly abusive relationship. If you like being belittled and micromanaged to the hilt this is the horrific place for you. I can't believe how amazing life is now that I am out of that highly dysfunctional home!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you count sex changes as new, different managers? Just wondering how you roll...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh for cryin' out loud. Ross (aka Abbott Nutritionals) has always been the red-headed stepchild of Abbott.
    It's still the same. Lazy. No accountability. Profits negligible compared to the rest of the company. If we could find a way to dump it at a decent price, I would have done it yesterday.... or a year ago. Or a decade ago.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We need Don Patton back to either straighten out our global nutrition market sales OR finish the job he started, which is dismantling this Ross shit show. White banked on China's accelerating expanding middle class who were free from the one child policy to increase baby milk demand. Indeed it did over 20% BUT these greedy, corrupt, foreigners scammed us with bogus product recall/price-fixing allegations. Spinning off our branded pharma to ABBVIE hurt top line gains and Gonzalez took our Humira and golden goose and now is making more bank than White. Nutrition is a drag on us. Dump this low margin junk and put it all into the device and diagnostics businesses.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmm. "Abbott Nutritionals"? This post is obviously from an informed insider! Dumbass troll.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha ha ha

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen. I know some folks down in Florida. They brought in PN from corporate training. She has no personality at all. Will not take outside ideas - the sales training is a joke - just big pharma model that has failed. Now I know also that in states like Virginia with the DM AH. He under RS direction has run the state into the ground. Retention for them has been in the last 2 plus years like 20%. They have screwed contracts with places like UVA. MJ is running rings around the management there. They run off good reps - most reps in VA all want to quit because their is so much abuse by AH. I know one rep was abused by the DM and the HR looked the other way. I am talking to other reps about a lawsuit against management. Just spoke with Roger who told me that he has heard from many reps about RS and her abusive nature.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know every rep in VA are looking for other jobs. They have no leadership but ass kissing DM.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know for a fact that someone like RS have slept with some of the younger reps and has stepped in to protect them from their DMs. I know HR knows what is happening. I am disgusted with the abuse of power. As I wait for my plane out of this meeting I am looking at this posts. 100% - but worse than you can ever know.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RS is hot, hot, hot.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RS needs to figure out how to be constructive in her feedback/ interigation.

We are all adults . You know the shares are based on fucking births. Don’t ask me that again.