Abbott Nutrition Pediatrics

Discussion in 'Abbott Nutrition' started by anonymous, Mar 1, 2018 at 3:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know that from corporate they are looking cutting the workforce more. They have been forcing people out since last year. Some states more than others - those with lower market share. Corporate does not want to admit that there are competitors in the market. They honestly think 95% -100% market share in an hospital is doable. Refuse to face reality.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think other than cutting the work force in Pediatric is the selling style - heavy pharma model that is dead. And all the harassment from management - micromanaging - and DMs abusing their reps in the field - I am surprised if there are not many lawsuits against them.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RS in the Southeast has forced so many people out in the last so many years. People right after training were put on performance plans and or demoted. Her worst state is in VA. DM there is a monster. Also in Florida - the new DM from the sales training force is so out of her league - her sales people want to quit. Abbott has gone after a big pharma model that died 30 years ago. The birthrates are declining - competitors are charging ahead. Corporate is so out of touch.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is corporate out of touch or do they just not value the field? Pediatrics made plan 3 years in a row which never happened before. Florida is brutal

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have done a good job keeping the pressure on in states with high market share. NC was a miracle story but getting the WIC bid helped them get more market share. In VA - they have had market share for almost 30 years - mismanagement - usually with current DM. The have lost market share. I think if you can block competitors - and with the products AN offers - best in the business - best retail and now with HMO - and Pedisure has been a real winner with me. I do think sales training in Columbus is out of touch with reality - Mark comes to training class talking about his wine trips - Z is running the NE into the ground - SE is being run into dirt by RS. I have heard that in Florida the new DM is clueless. I know from VA - corporate is pushing a failed DM who is too business doing everything by the book - whole district has quit or looking for jobs. This new paying once a year my bonus money is bullshit. The numbers in my district was off. I think we got less than last year but 3 years of being the bread and butter of company - we get screwed? I am going to medical device to work and get paid with less micromanaging nuts.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't forgrt NJ.....they used to be a top district but have fallen on hard times.....reps have coasted forever and it has caught up to them. the Lucy and Ethel team will soon be separated...Z knows exactly what is going on with these two and won't be a pushover like PY

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Question. Territories that are empty and are interviewing how does the digital interviews work. Any comments on questions, effectiveness, good/bad, etc. Is this a new process that is moving away from personality tests?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No personality tests with Abbott unless it is new. I did not have one when brought on a few years ago. Digital interview gives you a minute to read a question and prepare a response. After that minute, your web cam turns on and records your response. After that you’ll have a Skype like interview with your boss and then fly in for face to face.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Had the displeasure of sitting next to these two ladies at the NSM. They kept talking about their high market share. Quite arrogant, not very nice.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every word is true!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What questions did they ask you?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Breast feeding is BEST for babies!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And that is why the NICUs are all going to donor milk - buying the more expensive stuff. The current sales strategy sucks and is downward spiral. A bunch of turds in corporate - the 95% contracts that run hospitals off. MJ is running circles around us because of bad management not bad products - even Gerber is taking from us because corporate - their training and sales - direction suck ass.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boycott formula!! Babies need the natural breast milk!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be one of those losers we hired from Mead Johnson.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DM from VA has been demoted to just an office rep - and a new medical device manager who worked for Enterprise Car Rental has been hired. The new manager has a career of medical device sales - the process over results will lead him to ruin. Corporate will not admit that their role playing BS does not work - its about relationships with staff and docs. When I show somone all the sugar in PediaSure - they just laugh and shake their heads. Corporate needs to clean house - starting with the Regional Managers and the Sales Director - that fat ass Oprah want to be.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess you don't understand. He was actually promoted to an office rep. It's a much better job and you don't have to deal with the lunatic in the regional office.