Abbott Nutrition

Discussion in 'Abbott Nutrition' started by anonymous, Jul 11, 2016 at 7:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is happening! It used to be a good company, now it verges on an abusive environment. Marketing direction changes with the way the wind is blowing, and bonus goals are so grey, it's almost impossible to achieve 100%. Literally some are the opinion of your manager. I just left, and now I can't even get A/P to pay my last expense report (that was approved and submitted for payment). That's just a small example of the attitude. Stay away from this company. Don't waste your time.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is a terrible company now. Stay away!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I like turtles

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Abbott is a horrible company all around. Stay away, find utopia. And when you do, please share your findings with the rest of us so we can follow.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am in the final stages of applying for an Adult Nutrition position in the Midwest. I would like honest feedback about this unit and the company in general. Thank you.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I worked for this company for many years. It used to be a great company. It changed in the last 3-5 years and those in charge now do not know what they are doing. I would never recommend working for AN as it is now. Work is not rewarding and pay and bonuses are very low compared to biotech jobs.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the reply. Is there a possibility to move to other units?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are no opportunities at all, this really is a terrible company now. Do yourself a huge favor and find work elsewhere. The average time for our new hires to leave for new jobs is less then one year

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And the average time for terminated employees to cry on here is 24/7. Get over it Sponge Bob IT Dweeb.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Had final interview with RD for AN medical sales rep position NY territory ..was told I had the job ..and now haven't heard a word in a month. Job still posted online and now the manager said no final decision made yet ??? How long does this company take????

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

was if for an Albany/ Newburgh spot?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Albany

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just turned the job down 3 weeks ago.. They only offered me 75k base. I'm sure they're still hiring for it then

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone know if the AN Western Ma rep position is still open?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least they got rid of the ANI president SW. That should have helped change some of the cut and run culture.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Biggest scum bag ever

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

did anyone hear about channel stuffing overseas a few years back in Nutrition?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leadership is painting a vision for others to follow. Authority is when a person has the right to give you an order or direction. Someone tell Columbus the difference.