Abbott Vascular Clonmel

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Jul 26, 2013 at 3:26 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many employees died at Clonmel from Wuhan virus?
    Answer 0. Let’s hope and pray it stays at 0. Stop this madness. Do what you feel is right for you and your family. The choice is yours to make. If Shingo won’t act then act on your own behalf.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I told y’all a decade ago you needed a union, but nobody pulled together.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From July 30th 2017
    One of many I posted

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What option and exactly who was given leave? I can’t even get a day off... smell of hr off u

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well Deirdre hows your squeaky clean ass box

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

looks like social distance in effect to me. 6 feet or in your case 2 meters.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A union is coming lads soon we will have a voice... hang in there

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Old line lay out

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then management MUST reset it to previous configuration as seen in photo.
    Line piece count and enforcement quota must be reduced to calm the workforce.
    You guys should organize a total workforce walkout if your needs aren’t addressed!!!
    You got them by the balls but don’t realize it.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

right ok we will have a mass walkout tomorrow they can’t sack all of us let’s do this

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My suggestions to management.

Give every line worker a 5% pay increase.

Reduce target number requirement per Hour and weekly.

QC Supervisor with 2 Leads and 26 analysts across 6 different areas needs to be reduced.

Stop the eastern Europeans who freely speak amongst themselves with no repercussions from management.

ALL employees get free lunch WITHOUT having to hit targets.

12. Don’t forget about me!

Come here and I tell ya people are just nasty Can’t open your mouth in that place!!!!!!!!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MSD have measures put in place and 30 minutes between shifts wipe down at start and end of shifts . Free lunches while this is going on ...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No way that makes me very angry #deirdremullins #spitindeirdresface

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THIS PERSON IS COMMENTING ON THE AMERICAN PAGES TOO.
    HE'S JUST A TROUBLE MAKER

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey jackass, these boards and Abbott Labs ARE American. No wonder you were shoveling horse shit before Abbott hired you.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jackass, you spit in somebody’s face and you’ll get sent back to that shithole you came from.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I understand now why people say you have to be dillusional or someway insane to work for Abbott. How many years have ye given to this company who day after day, week after week, month after month go about 20 inches deep inside you. It seems alot of you have lost your souls or just enjoy taken it lads I gave a spell up there lasted a year. There is better work environments that pay better money in Clonmel look at Bulmers, Boston, MSD, Aldi, Lidl.

I know alot of people are holding on for redundancy but alot of ye won't even see retirement. Look at what it is doing to you and your health it takes it toll. Do you trust Abbott to give 8 weeks again like in 2013?

If you compare every medical device company in Ireland. Abbott actually pays the least and in other Abbott sites in Ireland all have a union yet smaller workforces

The problem in Clonmel is the competitive nature of the workforce, everyone on line is competing against eachother for a extra tenner in review. This leads to the culture of rats and a horrible work culture. This is not the way in a union workforce. Everyone pulls together for the common good if ye lads want to be competitive over a tenner your effectively robbing off the lad working beside you and taken food out of each others mouths. I found the whole situation horrible and left as soon as I could. It's a shame the biggest workforce in town can't come together to stop the madness.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree we need a leader let’s get this done fast before the virus hits

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You American honky