Abbott Vascular Clonmel

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Jul 26, 2013 at 3:26 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jesus I hope that's true I'd love to get of the weekend shift I'm drained the hours are killing me I'd be happy to work a 3 cycle shift trying to get used to sleeping during the day it's mad I don't know my elbow from my arse my head is wrecked constantly tired over eating to keep myself going I look like an extra from The Walking Dead

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Abbott are paying those off work but are claiming the money back from the government. I Know that for a fact.

And YES a couple of people have tested positive for Corona virus that work in Abbott clonmel I know this and we're told not to say anything as it could lead to other people not wanting to work with them on their return.

Abbott is going good at the moment plenty of work and loads more orders in.

I do think it's very unfair that the weekend shift are not being paid anything extra working in the middle of the night and eating in the middle of the night is not good.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would any of ye agree to work weekends without getting 33% shift . Madness . If ye all stuck together and refused they wouldn't have had a choice . Distancing is good with ops but higher up is not. Constantly seeing sups engineers chat close and walk shoulder to shoulder . They are entitled to claim covid if someone is out. Ur getting full pay so why complain. Abbott is going well and no breakout like meat factories. I for one glad to have a job. So stop moaning and count urself lucky ur not on 350 a week and getting a call that ur work is gone into liquidation like 1000s here

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very true the tune Dance Monkey comes to mind most of the lads on weekend shift rushed into their decision without thinking not all but some did & now they are suffering locked in too a shift that's going to last for a while yet so all they can do is get on with it and dance for me dance for me dance for me oh no no never seen anybody do the things you do before HAHA ENJOY

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi guys just reading some comments some people are just crazy crying moaning none stop it's all ok chill we are alive have a great job fantastic co workers excellent leaders & a wonderful place to work enjoy the weekend relax with your loved ones & always remember to smile

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GFY

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure we all know where this is coming from. How can anyone on weekend shift enjoy themselves.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on guys don't be harsh ye are doing 36 hours while the rest of us are slaving away doing 39 ye have it soft targets are small Chin Up Drive On & ye have the rest of the week to do whatever pleases enjoy the time off go for walks read a book write paint etc

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not when it takes days to recover also looking after little kids is tough going. STOP

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will a day ever come that supervisor listens to us others workers.

One workr said to me that they have knifes in the back of the operator this can be true

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll put it too you it's like this you me are only a number in that place we can be replaced in a heartbeat HR are there to serve Abbott not the employees they can do as they please if we had a union it would be another story but can a union be trusted

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I kicked up a storm about not getting paid anything extra and everyone said they'd have my back. They all walked out with their heads down.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A very few in work have your back. They give out and complain but would never say it to anyone higher then them. I really don't trust anyone. You are better off keeping your head and ear to the wall. Look after yourself no.1
    You should all be getting 33% extra that what a great company pays it's weekend workers

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's it in 1 Abbott is no longer a great place to work a while back maybe & that's a big maybe you won't even get a thank you when this weekend shift is over & come next year review time they will find a way to knock you down welcome to Abbott Vascular a proper 21st century sweat shop

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Abbott needs to get rid of some of the supervisor. At least man supervisor treat everyone same way. Woman supervisor Not good. That's is what ruining Abbott working place.All the time sneaky

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Weekend shift 6 more months?Quick 6 months