Abbott Vascular Clonmel

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Jul 26, 2013 at 3:26 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People speak the truth yet it offends, nobody takes what’s sed on here seriously, I think if you don’t like someone in work you should not slate the person on here for the simple reason your enemy today could be your friend tomorrow, always a fine line between love and hate. I’m not embarrassed to call ye coworkers because I understand people need to release frustration. The “clique” in vc has been going on for a few years now it’s about time people called them out on their horrendous behaviour towards others I have seen how they treated people and it’s scandalous, laughing and belittling people behind their backs, telling false whispers to sups and sniggering amongst themselves making people mentally drained, forcing individuals to leave without handing in notice as they can’t deal with it anymore, calling people useless behind their backs and completely ignoring new people making it horrendous for anyone to work with them long term, laughing really loud all the time and if someone goes out of work sick belittling their illness yet when they ring in sick they get holidays all to ensure their reviews are better which is disgraceful and it’s been going on for years I can only hope that when I rise to supervisors position I will do everything in my power to get those individuals sacked

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best of luck with that future boss that bleached blonde Click leader is part of the furniture she's like a parasite embedded in a ballsack hard to get rid off & what's worse is her fragrance it's like she bathes in tobacco water

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here here, change is needed!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes yes yes yes yes
    I'm off to west in couple of weeks

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It appears their is a bullying problem in vc, can’t be nice working in a hostile environment like that

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Congratulations! Make sure you don't tell anyone and don't bother giving a notice. Best of luck :)

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes and it all appears to relate back to one particular person who seems to be the leader of a “click”. I’m sure she has been on here and has read these posts about her, maybe it will make her think twice about how she treats her collegues. Although by the sounds of it, she’s been doing it for years. Thankfully des isn’t as bad as vc.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why don’t they shut the place down?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you can keep your job and have money to feed your family ya moron.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Smell of Hr off you

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Back to the grindstone 2mrw, ready to build all these Big Orders we have coming in!!!!!!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh it's great to be back the two weeks off were great but I missed my colleagues not a bad day can't wait for my alarm to go off in the morning

16. What happened to Abbott immunology sales in 2008? Are YOU READY for the bottom line answer to the multi-million dollar project blow? The daughters/nieces of Doctors with the family name of Martineau decided they wanted the jobs to as pharmaceutical sales reps to call on dermatology. To add to the sabotage with criminal intent, their peers grew up with the same idea. Oh how they didn't see the FDA coming in as Big Brother to reinforce their delinquent behavior - the doctors kids didn't know there was and is an FDA/OEC manual to sign off on. The pain of their arrogance and entitlement to literally STEAL the job of a pharmaceutical sales employee is on-going. Two successful men now dead (Martineau & Martineau) and Registered Nurses taken down with them. The females who coveted a career of their targets failed to believe that people over 30 are computer literate.

17. What happened to Abbott immunology sales in 2008? Are YOU READY for the bottom line answer to the multi-million dollar project blow? The daughters/nieces of Doctors with the family name of Martineau decided they wanted the jobs as pharmaceutical sales reps to call on dermatology. To add to the sabotage with criminal intent, their peers grew up with the same idea. Oh how they didn't see the FDA coming in as Big Brother to reinforce their delinquent behavior - the doctors kids didn't know there was and is an FDA/OEC manual to sign off on. The pain of their arrogance and entitlement to literally STEAL the job of a pharmaceutical sales employee is on-going. Two successful men now dead (Martineau & Martineau) and Registered Nurses taken down with them. The females who coveted a career of their targets failed to believe that people over 30 are computer literate.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ahahahaha best comment on here

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it true some guy lost an eye a few years ago in Abbott Clonmel poor fella

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep my neighbour. But it didn't happen in abbott.