Abbott Vascular Clonmel

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Jul 26, 2013 at 3:26 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What you are describing is bullying but why don’t you talk to your supervisor or manager company can’t do anything if it not reported instead of bad mouthing her on here making her look like the victim!! The reason is it’s all lies and you are embarrassing everyone who has to work with her everyday, not everyone dislikes her by the way. Maybe zone leads should be scrapped it’s basically a glorified operator who does most of what supervisors should be doing as that’s what’s in their job description the position should never of been created in the first place should be 2 supervisors but they keep moving the good ones out to the office and replacing them people who were poor operators but managed to get a piece of paper the best supervisors get hired externally by hr recruitment team not managers promoting pets.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You need 2 cop the Fuck on I have heard her on numerous occasions call people r*****s & when she does it she is whispering it to her no.2 ncky who will gladly laugh along with her your in need of some therapy if you thing she is a wonderful person that's PURE shit talk take your head out of her hole & get some oxygen & if this is ncky wipe the shit from your nose your embarrassing yourself

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How can anyone go to Sup or management with harassment or bullying claims HR are a joke they will take statements listen to both sides of a story & do sweet fuck all & then your labelled a RAT it's happened to many times before bullying is strife in Abbott Vascular take your man in VC boxing for example picks on a much smaller lad catches him by the throat threatened to beat him & says to HR he was the victim what a joke I'll say no more

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They were going at it a few months back not sure of all the juicy details but heard lots of alcohol was involved and it’s happened a good few times

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whoever is on here saying Barbie isn't what everyone is saying she is must be either herself or someone close to her. U can't defend what we all seen and heard from the beginning up until now. Remember that slug from carrik? She was even worse. Thankfully on the A shift now.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ah but St.Barbie wouldn’t do such a thing she’s a ‘wonderful’ person HA
    She is just something else, no shame at all
    Dirt!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Zone leads do nothing up there other than walk around the place. Pure waste of time and money for Abbott. As for telling supervisor or management forget about it. They only care for themselves and how can they increase their salary. "Look after yourself" is their motto.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ye are all spineless miserable cunts who hasn't the balls to say anything to anyone face so you come online and abuse people but have no balls to do anything about it what a miserable life.. go into work on monday and do what your told like you always do and then go home and write up your stupid insults

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, it's mantis ur talking about?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This thread is full of jealous lonely heifers who cant even find anyone themselves, i dont even know that woman personally i have never even spoke to her.
    but to try and come on a site and slate her and belittle her call her names to make yourselves feel great is just sad and low.
    your probably the same clowns that post mental health shit on your facebook pages then...
    if you dont like her thats your problem
    if you dont want to work with her then move or leave otherwise suck it up.
    or say it to her face if your so brave on here thinking your invisible
    as for what she does in her private life shes only human at the end if the day. i doubt she even cares what a bunch of nobodys have to say as shes still there.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jealous? Who would b jealous of her situation
    It’s actually sad what’s happenin to her.
    She’s obsessed with a man who treats her like dirt and will come running to him at the click of his fingers and has left her husband and kids behind for this dickhead?
    It’s probably y she’s so nasty to other people coz she’s unhappy with her own life.
    fair enough people shouldn’t be ripping her apart on her but I really dont think anyone would be jealous of her situation, it’s a mess
    But as the sayin go’s Live & let live

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Christ, it’s so bad seeing everyone slate one person on this. You all see social media and what picking on people can do. What is going online going to do?
    Yer all so immature. Can nobody just go to work and do their jobs? If ye were paid as well as ye are from sitting on yer holes to put horrendous things online, you would be millionaires.
    How about just going to a supervisor and say the discomfort of working alongside of her? Cause i can guarantee that it won’t help yer distain writing on cafe pharma.
    Get a hold of yourselves. Do your jobs. Leave people alone and stop online slating.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree no need for slating anyone just speak the truth on here... not opinions of anyone’s love life most people in work are more discreet about such events but should a lead cause this most outrage over a silly affair probably not it’s nobody’s business but if they arguing like teenagers on the line it is right and just that it’s on here because it lets them know to cop on people are fed up with it and if she is taken it out on people that’s not fair especially if it effecting other people, if supervisors or leads have an open affair with an operator in front of people it shows poor judgment but like all affairs it will only end one way many many people get hurt it gives people something to talk about, id rather discuss more important issues like people been let go who actually care about their families but we talk about 2 people making a show of themselves.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolute agree . Awful to slate anyone the way they have. Telling u something when Abbott hired 2-3 years ago they hired immature fools who are doped up on drugs ... If ye but able for the heat get out of the kitchen ... Otherwise grow up and do ur job ... Never have I come across such childish behavior.
    All of us that started from the get go have respect for others and do our jobs well . U giving the place an awful name and we don't need that shit . . So move on and apply next door sit on a phone and slate those on the other end of the phone at least they don't have to look at yer ugly stoned heads

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t think it is right to rip someone up online but that the same time out of all the people that work in VC it all seems to be about the same person. if she did not carry on the way she does perhaps people wouldn’t have so much to talk about. Like i said don’t agree with picking on one individual but so many people cannot be wrong, maybe she will wise up and treat her co workers a bit better

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many is "so many people"giving out? Couple of whining shits...

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok barbie wat ever u say