Abbott Vascular Clonmel

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Jul 26, 2013 at 3:26 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I worked with her in Core products, she was awful. Would stay back on break to bitch to the line lead about people, always pressing reset on the lasers to get her numbers, dumped all her scrap in the bin to hide her mistakes. Made the mistake of bitching one day about someone in front of the wrong person and was challenged over it, totally lied to the persons face about it. She was detested before she left the line. It would seem she hasn't changed one bit. Don't know why she behaves like that.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did someone test positive in vc?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about instead of sitting online and slating people online, you live your goddamn life!? Does what anybody else does affect your life so much that you need to waste time on a social media website? Don’t make me laugh. If I wanted to work with children, I would have.
    People make their own mistakes and if it isn’t a mistake, that’s an advantage. Just do your job and go home, if somebody has pissed you off that much, rant at home like normal people. Insulting innocent people online and bringing people into it that have absolutely no need to be brought into it, is absolutely pathetic. Pack it up and shut the fuck up.
    There is posts on this about some of the kindest people that I have had the pleasure of working alongside. Just because your life is miserable, don’t bring down somebody else’s.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry Barbie

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're a moron and grammatically fallible. I would not want your, dumb, ass working with my child. GFY.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is not a social media site. I think you will find a list of social media websites on google. This is a whistleblower platform to expose corrupt behaviour by a cooperation and people in power within the pharma/medical device industry. I understand completely some of the attacks were unjustified but that is your opinion if it makes the site’s requirements it is fine and it is right to expose corrupt, fake, backstabbing people on this whistleblower website our site in clonmel and it’s leaders are untrustworthy that’s why people come on here to expose awful treatment of workers this week it’s about a zone leader in vc, a few weeks back it was about the DM handling of the FTC situation or a supervisor sleeping during work hours give it a few weeks it will be something else. I worry about the mental health of people in vc this one must be really hurting people maybe unknowingly but it sounds like a terrible situation I wish ye well and hope it can sort itself out in the long run.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh sorry, did I interrupt your slating people online? My apologizes.
    Just because people are getting called out for their immature posts on social media, doesn’t give you the right to get thick.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There's no changing some people take for instance this Barbie girl yere on about me thinks I worked with that yolk a while back pure sneak talks behind everyone's back hangs onto line leads & Sups like a fly to fresh cowpat you'd always see her hovering waiting to pounce to tell on someone she has some daddy issues me thinks craving for attention

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Innocent my ballsack they look up to you snigger laugh whisper with you what you do is wrong you insult your co-workers with your choice of words it's disgusting two faced would be mild to call you but I won't go there I only hope you change your behaviour & treat people with respect but I don't think it's possible your too long in the tooth to change

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Management really need to do something about that place and hr included it sickens me to the core what goes on

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too long in the tooth..LITERALLY hahahahhahaha brilliant

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It astounds me how anyone can defend her disgusting behaviour
    Anyone who says go to supervisor or hr obviously don’t know how Abbott works
    She’s a disgrace. Bully

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“My apologizes” pardon?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shingo are the smartest blokes in all of Ireland. Give credit ye has smart lads runnin it.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On another note
    I see more people have handed in their notice. Moving on to companies that are well known to treat employees equal and fair.

Abbott is just a stepping stone for all. The sups that stay here just can't get a job anywhere else. That's why they are grumpy and horrible people stuck in a place they hate.

Do a job you love and you will never work a day in your life ; )

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not one sup is from tipp, they took our joooooooooooobs

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ah, there's several Sups from Tipp.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wouldn’t call them supervisors haha

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Barbie is the next supervisor up there. That will be some experience