(ABBV) - AbbVie continues major sell-off Rova

Discussion in 'AbbVie' started by anonymous, Mar 26, 2018 at 2:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a ROUT !!!
    Q&A
    Stock dives From $123 in late January to $92?
    The pipeline is now being questioned by the Street?
    Gonzalez is hiding?
    Upadacitinib has more adverse events?
    HCV patient population/market shrinking?
    Class action Andro litigation?
    Abbvie Stock tanking?
    Humira patent expiring?

Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes,

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AbbVie $99.50 @ opening bell today. Dow soars +669 and AbbVie TANKS to $95.28. This paints a bleak picture for Investors and employees. Best option is to short this dog, and bail on long term hold. If Dow declines its affect on Abbvie is magnified 10xs. Buckle up employees, and start looking for other work now.

Man The Lifeboats Folks, The Ship Is Sinking FAST !!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This fear-mongering must STOP now. Leadership has everything well under control and we expect an explosive growth in share price once the FDA approvals comes in. Employees MUST not promulgate misleading information. Very bad and grounds for discipline. If anything, we expect our sales team (indeed all rank and file) to be upbeat, positive, and encouraging new hires that all is well.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YIKES !! Zinbryta was pulled from ALL GLOBAL markets earlier this month. Now Ricks dragging Biogen down along with Abbvie?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a bunch of baloney, just look at what the company is done to metabolic, and how well they treat the layoff and the people they will lay off. All these things play into the mix of a company who doesn’t really give a crap. You want the stock to go up showing by giving to people and metabolic jobs and treating those you lay off correctly.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AbbVie Inc
    NYSE: ABBV - Mar 27, 10:22 AM EDT
    93.89 USD -$1.39 (1.46%)

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're the same troll that was bragging when ABBV hit $125 and how much your portfolio was worth.
    Learn how the market works and research ABT & ABBV past performance. Get a life!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly and if you listed to my advice when stock was at $65 you made $$. I know when to bail out and reinvest in other stocks in Pharma sector. Don't hate the player Sonny, hate the game which YOU obviously lost. Ha Hah

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GET THE F OFF HERE YOU F'ING A-HOLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU LIE

ABBV WILL BE AT $250 LATER THIS YEAR SO STICK IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL well done !

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They aren't offering you people other internal positions? There's plenty of open spots in other divisions. Personally, I'd jump ship with a package and take my chances, rather than stay on a sinking ship with an imbecile CEO at the helm. Good Luck

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No Son, YOU learn how ABT which launched in march of 78 with IPO of 44¢ had 6 splits since 86 and sitting at $61 now. Made me Millions Learn that Abbvie IPO of $30.30 in jan 2012 jumped to $123 which was a 400% gain in less than 60 months. Also learn Abbott shareholder ALL received Abbvie stock. My 40,000 shares of Abbott got me 40,000 Abbvie shares. EASY MONEY and never worked a day at Abbvie. Miles White hooked me up, and Gonzo put the cherry on top. I'm holding 8000 shares of Abbv after I dumped 80% (32,000 shares) when I was told of Rova t data a few weeks ago.

Yawn ,,,,, I'm bored. Is there any real employees on here ?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Abbvie IPO Jan 2013. My bad tough guy.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will AbbVie ever see green or will it continue its downward spiral ?
    AbbVie Inc
    NYSE: ABBV - Mar 27
    @92.01 USD DOWN -$3.27 (3.43

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My broker mentioned to expect continued weakness & that $60 will probably be the next floor, especially since Trump is now pushing for lower drug prices.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO !! This was posted by the troll from Abbott. This is a funny read and total BS!!!!!!!

ABBV is going to rebound to $150. Just be patient for several weeks.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More BS from our resident troll...

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ABBV up 2.48 today. Its bottomed out and the big recovery is underway. If you want an easy quick profit then buy some now.
    Wall St is bullish.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

59% increase in several weeks? With peak sales $2 billion by 2025, Elagolix approval will only move the needle slightly. ABBV will need to announce a major deal.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BINGO !!

You GIT it !!