ABBV STOCK HITS RECORD ALL TIME HIGH

Discussion in 'AbbVie' started by anonymous, Jun 14, 2017 at 12:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great job by Rick and Schumacher in single-handedly generating support for hearings in the Judiciary Committee on Humira patents. I am no expert but appeared to be completely incompetent answers.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No I don’t trust Rick. I think he did very well though, but it’s all a dog and pony show. These politicians are all liars as is every person being questioned. Ken Frazier was kissing major political ass today. Only hard question was on executive compensation structure in relation to Humira price which was a no brainer and perfectly legal. They called out rick on Humira EU pricing and the $15B tax breaks. This was a big nothing burger today, with extra nothing. It’s all a charade and only the sheep think Pharma can be controlled by government. Not gonna happen.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard a brief mention about the academic papers being submitted but didn’t know who the question was directed at. Nothing about ricks travel expense. They only discussed Ricks 2017 comp because his 2018 comp was down 40%. Told y’all this was going to be a crock and a big fat YAWN.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trumps a damn buffoon, when it comes to Corporate tax breaks. Should have NEVER gave the elite a license to steal MORE and buyback stock. The total stock buyback (using tax break) from all (7) of the Pharma company’s testifying today totaled $40B. Abbvie comprises $15B of it. SHAMEFUL!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Base salary of what? Base salary of Unprepared Rick? Public number.

7. Not Corky

Not Corky Guest

Richard was the most informative and likable of all those testifying. Agree though is all a sham. Politicians are “partners in crime” with money hungry Coroprations.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Abbvie can’t keep paying dividends on stock. Watch them sink. The heavy debt load which is never talked about by Rick, could lead to bankruptcy. The negative return on equity for ABBV is a staggering -1,343.27%

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The street has no faith in Abbvie being able to manage this insane debt level. RM and MS gave powder puff answers on Barclay conference call.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes they did dodge and deflect questions. No way can Abbvie continue to pay $1.07 dividends with heavy debt load.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So FDA placed a partial clinical hold on all clinical trials evaluating venetoclax? Looks like Phase 3 BELLINI trial was a disaster.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WARN issued and 178 gone in San Fran (sicko) to compensate for the failed stemcentrx acquisition. Good Riddance!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Long ball hitter, HQ wants to shut you down. They’re afraid of the data you have from Abbott pertaining to government contracts and pricing abuse. Is there Statutes of limitations and could legal proceedings be initiated?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The data I have covers many different areas. Some are active and others are past 7 statutes limit. I got no beef with Abbvie and don’t need the money, I have plenty. Also don’t need the aggravation and time consumption involved in litigation. The data on Abbott’s partnership with Perdue pushing Oxy is precious and pertains to current events. I sent EVERYTHING I had to DOJ last year.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Word is Abbvie is acquiring TG Therapeutics.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TGTX Good buy @ $8.12

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ABBV Q418
    Staggering figures and HEAVY DEBT LOAD

Net income -1.83B DOWN -3611.54%
    Diluted EPS -1.22 DOWN -4166.67%
    Net profit margin -21.99% DOWN -3382.09%

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Weak close/sell off today. ER tomorrow should be Bottom line BEAT and Top line TANK!! EPS around $2.08.Y’all get ready for negative YoY revenue growth for Q1 of -1.7% down from 7.31% in Q418.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Q1 EPS of $2.14 Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.83 billion

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trumps corporate tax cuts for Q1 added $500M to Abbvie. Without it they wouldn’t have beat. Hopefully we’ll see $85 today, then a steady drop back to $78.