ABBV STOCK HITS RECORD ALL TIME HIGH

Discussion in 'AbbVie' started by anonymous, Jun 14, 2017 at 12:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope, It was all Ricky, Hail to the chief CEO and his $20M salary.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's hard to argue wit success!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AbbVie trades at discount because it has underperformed the industry and the market. Humoron humira reps are both dumb and lazy as fuck.

Trust that!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Imagine how high our stock price would be if Loots and Haas did not screw up the HCV launch! Why are they still hanging around

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My 401K hit 1.6mm this week. Thanks Ricki.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fake news!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mines @ $11.2 M ......yes ELEVEN MIL Biotches .... Read em and weep kids !!!
    God Bless America, Abbott, Miles White, And Abbvies Richard Gonzalez

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Man, The Myth, The Legend....Rocking The Pharma World Without Any College Degree.
    It's a bird...It's a plane....Its SUPERMAN ....The Son Of Miles Pulling in $16M/year

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually the whole sector has been breaking out. Per usual AbbVie is arriving a little late to party.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are #1

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would sell here. AbbVie is an embarrassment to the industry what childish behavior.

Clearly, this is a "jump the shark" moment.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard we are headed to $100.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Abbvie stock continues to spiral.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This stock will continue to surge until it settles in around $92 a share. While the latest increase might seem extreme, it really isn't. Abbvie has been undervalued for about 2 years based on Humira concerns. Now that these fears are put to bed it can grow from 12-15% for years to come. Hold on, it's going to be a wild ride.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The future is bright, jump on the bandwagon before the window of opportunity is gone.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$100 coming soon
    AbbVie Common Stock
    NYSE: ABBV - Sep 28, 10:10 AM EDT
    $89.84 up up up USD $5.09 (6.01%)

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This week Merck announced they were dropping out of the Hep C market. This will increase shares by another 2-$3. My source tells me the stock should be $102 a share by January. 4th quarter numbers will be huge and we will see the next spike then. I told you 6 months ago the stock would be $90 and you all laughed. Hold on......this is going to be fun.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Abbvie should have a nice 3-5 year run. Sales are expected to grow 15% a year. Dividend will increase soon and I heard there will be a 2:1 stock split by January.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is exciting news., it puts an even thicker icing on my retirement cake. I knew when I left, the pipeline was strong and management in decision making positions were all top notch. The payoff is NOW! Looks like nothing but blues skies ahead in the foreseeable future. Abbvie rocks!!!