ABBV STOCK HITS RECORD ALL TIME HIGH

Discussion in 'AbbVie' started by anonymous, Jun 14, 2017 at 12:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My friend, with net income @ $1.88 billion for Q319 shows a -31.64% decrease from net income of $2.75 billion in Q318. Imbruvica is what’s pushing stock, Agree?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ABBV up ~$2.75 a share today ...

AbbVie Submits Supplemental New Drug Application to U.S. FDA For IMBRUVICA® (ibrutinib) in Combination with Rituximab for the Treatment of Previously Untreated, Younger Adults with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You Sir are partially correct. Skyrizi and still strong Humira are factors also.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It appears that shares of ABBV are on the rise again. It wouldn't surprise me if they hit in the $125 range again within the next six months. It's definitely a Buy for my portfolio.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haahahahaagagag wait until the acquisition goes through, they botch the integration and Allergan portfolio implodes! You are on crack

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Corky, it’s past your bedtime.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why what will happen? Asking for a friend.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because I'm a sarcastic, disgruntled, negative bum that got fired by Abbvie and wish them nothing but the worst!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry to hear about your situation. When were you let go my friend?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Botox will have cheaper alternative

Restasis off patent

lo lo has life in it but again “botched” integration - will they keep the reps who promote this product or lay them off naturally there will be a decrease

the IUD product is absolute shit

so tell me how is the a good buy? Goodbye!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

nothing

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$87.66 Good advice.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shares of ABBV continue to rise! It's a good sign of things to come.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here's a few reasons why ABBV has been skyrocketing the past month or so, and will continue to rise.....

AbbVie’s shares have gained 32% over the past three months against the Zacks Large Cap Pharmaceuticals industry’s rise of 5.6%. The Zacks analyst believes that AbbVie’s key drug, Humira is performing well based on strong demand trends despite new competition. Imbruvica has multibillion-dollar potential." style="margin-bottom: 1em; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Georgia, "Times New Roman", serif; font-size: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">AbbVie’s shares have gained 32% over the past three months against the Zacks Large Cap Pharmaceuticals industry’s rise of 5.6%. The Zacks analyst believes that AbbVie’s key drug, Humira is performing well based on strong demand trends despite new competition. Imbruvica has multibillion-dollar potential.

AbbVie has been successful in expanding approvals for its cancer drugs, Imbruvica and Venclexta. Moreover, it has an impressive late-stage pipeline. It gained approvals for two new drugs with significant potential, Skyrizi (risankizumab) and Rinvoq, this year. Both are off to a strong start.

The acquisition of Allergan, if successful, should diversify AbbVie’s revenue base and accelerate its non-Humira business. However, AbbVie’s shares have underperformed the industry this year so far. Sales erosion due to direct biosimilar competition to Humira in international markets is a big headwind.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The last paragraph tells all.
    However, AbbVie’s shares have underperformed the industry this year so far. Sales erosion due to direct biosimilar competition to Humira in international markets is a big headwind.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

those buyback days will be gone soon. gravy train coming to sudden halt.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How low can our stock go?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

shockingly low...along with the rest of the market. Panic selling will continue for a few more weeks and then miraculously...the curve will flatten and everyone will be buying, hold on!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What might total compensation look like after a global depression (or least, major recession) where your family, neighbors, cities, towns and the like are devastated by a number of factors affecting their lives? What should they do, if they have integrity and honor as a core value? Will the avarice ever end?

Review total compensation of these people, no different than you or I and ask yourself if the multiple they are paid and essentially, pay themselves is moral? Is just?

Speak up you strong people. Speak up. Change the world one oligarch that operates with insect politics and power, at a time.