AbbVie Manager Killed by Stripper Girlfriend

Discussion in 'AbbVie' started by anonymous, Jan 26, 2019 at 3:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company puts the ASS in class with their management hiring decisions

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gee I wonder where this older Abbvie executive got the idea to get a young girlfriend that was a stripper/ playboy model who had young kids? I wonder if he was following the lead from other men in upper management? Any names come to mind?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow dude you need a friend.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those of us outside the company are interested in learning names and if this really is a cultural norm at this corp- that would be a worthwhile story told.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it really is the norm... with top mgmt encouraging this behavior

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Grow up.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s a tragic story with a tragic ending that has left many broken hearts. Even more tragic is the vile posts to this story. Sad commentary on our company culture.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Location?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree- very tragic story. However what’s also tragic are the lives of millions of patients and careers of thousands of AbbVie employees who are trickle down victims of bat-shit-crazy-unstable managers who make poor choices- where else in their decision making did they fall down the wrong path?

If AbbVie is so careless in character assessments and hiring of individuals who have so much “power”- access to patient info, controlling sales and marketing initiatives for teams of reps who deal everyday with physicians....do we really wonder why everyone mistrusts the pharmaceutical and medical industry so much?

Leadership and those in positions of power are direct reflections of a corporations moral compass, values and ethics. If this really is a “cultural norm” at AbbVie, the public deserves to know.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Believe it. This type of behavior and choices comes from the top down.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those that knew Mike were aware of his interest in women and it’s easy to see why he fell for her. That doesn’t mean he was controlling her, as a matter of fact it was the opposite. Mike had a good heart and would help anybody out like he did with me. I am 6 ft 310 lbs and as his coworker he shared his enthusiasm for beautiful women with me and would speak wonderfully about this piece of shit. She took his life and she did it for $, he was in it for love. So if anybody has a problem with Mike as a person it’s because you never met him and if you did you would know that he was a good man.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Opened link in new window got wash post landing page Sorry, we can’t find what you are looking for.
    Is this bs ? Copy and paste article if it exists.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You did something wrong. When I click on the link, it takes me directly to the article, big picture of the woman who committed the murder. Very sad circumstances, some people are just too trusting.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very sad, he was a nice guy. I hope she gets what she deserves. Death penalty.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no article.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Copy and paste it or shut your piehole.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here tough guy

The trial in the 2017 slaying of a Bucks County pharmaceutical executive began Tuesday with the selection of a jury that will weigh the fate of his lover and accused killer, a former exotic dancer and motorcycle mechanic half his age.
    Jennifer Morrisey, 34, had been dating Michael McNew, a district sales manager for AbbVie, for four years, and had lived with him in his home in Washington Crossing. McNew met Morrisey while she worked as a dancer, and the two bonded over their shared interest in motorcycles.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You lay down with dogs and you wake up with fleas. ALL strippers have severe daddy issues and are mentally unstable. Anyone dating one is at risk entering her seedy world and circle of friends.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many minorities did he hire?