AbbVie Manager Killed by Stripper Girlfriend

Discussion in 'AbbVie' started by anonymous, Jan 26, 2019 at 3:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ain’t that the truth.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This bitch had a long rap sheet with law enforcement and will be locked up for decades.
    This stripper biker will be taste testing the carpet at the State pen.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like she had all of the qualifications to be an Abbvie sales rep. Arnt you the company that hired call girls in the past?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So discusting!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

... said the CP lurker.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On a similar note, I’m Following Kapoor’s Insys trial and this came out. LOL
    This gal is a closer!

In a Boston courtroom on Tuesday, Holly Brown, a former Insys sales representative based in Chicago, described how one company employee, a former stripper, gave a private lap dance to a doctor as the reps urged him to prescribe the company’s pain treatment Subsys more often. Brown said her boss, Sunrise Lee, was hired to be a “closer” for Subsys sales. The sales team took the doctor out for a night on the town, which ended up at a high-end strip club in Chicago. There, Lee sat on the doctor’s lap and allowed his hands to wander over her body as she swayed to the music, Brown testified, according to Bloomberg’s coverage of the first full day of the trial.Kapoor Insys

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude, you need to go on the keto diet. 6 feet and 310lbs is obese!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Give the person a break, they're just trying to read the article. Why do you have to be so sarcastic? Treat and talk to people the same way you would expect them to treat and talk to you. Act like a grownup and drop the sophomoric responses. You're a know commodity on Cafepharma, you're not kidding anyone!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Red Font Zodiac Stock Killer
    Thanks for the Laughs Hilarious!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mike was a great guy, yes he liked women but not in a controlling way. He didn’t hide it and I took it as a slightly older man (single) enjoying conversations with women as a way of feeling younger and relavent. At meetings we would hang out in the bar and speak to our colleges some of who were women and he enjoyed their company and conversation. I personally witnessed these conversations and they were entertaining and not inappropriate, controlling or alarming. I can see how he could fall for this younger woman. I’m sorry to hear the news about Mike I njoyed his company from way back in the Solvay days. His situation has nothing to do with AbbVie or their culture. Mike was professional and well respected. He was just searching for companionship and was blinded by a woman who he probably knew was out of his league but was enjoying himself, but he would have never known how horrible it would turn out to be. RIP Mike.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don’t think we do the same thing? Guess again. Most of the women we hire it’s not because they are smart.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can the ‘tard with in the bold red tone down the visually ugly type font?

Seriously- we get you want to be heard, but cool it down. Bad style

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All the more reason to examine the credibility and character of Abbvie’s management and those who hire the managers.

My 16 year old son knows why & when to avoid a crack whore (man or woman) in a dark alley.

AbbVie management should know better than to get involved with these types.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK... I HEAR YOU LOUD AND CLEAR !!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He sounded like a guy with incredibly low self esteem who depended on his high paying career to prove his worth. This is a very sad story however not that surprising given what he was living with and why he was with her.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Red Font Zodiac can you toner it down? Lol

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean can I TONE it down? Absolutely not playboy.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For Gods sake, let Michael Rest In Peace. To use this tragedy as a means to connect it to Management is absurd. Only a sick small minded person would think this way. The OP started this thread at 3am early Sunday. NUFF SAID