Abbvie + No Degree = CEO

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Sep 27, 2012 at 8:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well it does seem to be going away. the SEC is not investigating it, neither is Miles...oh wait...he's with the coverup team right ?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look, you have to get real. Little Ricky will be with us for a year or two, then retire again, (maybe update his resume yet again and let us know that his high school diploma was almost earned), and then walk home -or take the corporate jet- with a much more significant retirement package than anyone could have imagined. Just wait until the next corporate compensation detail comes out in the next year or two in the annual report..... it will be dang nice, you betcha!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why no words from Little Ricky, the mexican't? Speaks volumes for the strong assumption that the fur will fly soon with alot of layoffs before the NSM in Feb.
    What a pos he must be, hiding in the shadows, doctoring up his phoney diplomas and sharpening his axe.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Give this thread a retirement package! Enough of this junk!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, how bout we give Little Ricky a retirement package and we will all be happy.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Liar and fraud Richard Gonzales, NO Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry, NO Masters of Science in Biochemistry, NOT a Research Biochemist, BUT STILL CEO & COB of the soon-to-be AbbVie, is reportedly selected to ring the opening bell for the NY Stock Exchange on January 2, 2013. Will he have a grammar school teacher standing by to read the instructions to him? This does not bode well in a world where people look for signs, and this is a sign of being on a bus we are either soon to be thrown under or mangled in the wreckage.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Give this thread a retirement package! Enough of this junk!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The righteous truth provokes the deceitful to rage at their accuser and to deny their evil lies. I will be the first one to walk out of the General Session in Las Vegas, a den of liars.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wish I could be invited just so I could walk out. I hate my dept. We never get to go anywhere except to the crappy cafeteria.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, take it easy on the caferteria people! They don't get your pension, health bennies, vacation time off, life insurance, disability coverage..... they are all contracted people, not Abbott.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It sounds like you should have put your post in GREEN letters , not black.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Green is good. Another thing Abbott fails in. Oh, Ricky did you think we would all just take this lying down. Stop defending yourself . Online degrees abound. Go to it!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, wow, your withering comments will probably give RG a good chuckle while he enjoys his morning coffee.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep hoping and praying.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How's the EU

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whats the latest with Alere litigation ? win. A ruling is expected by end of April. I think White will lose this one.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Q1 Profit up almost 33%. Looks like St.Jude is paying off big league.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes it is !

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes RG is a little lying shit....but he drove the buyout of Knoll and other stuff. No head for college but a head for business. Made a lot of money for Abbott/Abbvie. Of course if Miles found out we lied on our resumes.......

Why are we talking about this on the Abbott thread? Bitch about RG on Abbvie.