Abhay, as CEO, get involved and fix this HUB.

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Nov 30, 2018 at 7:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There’s already enough blood on your hands around the whole US business but this is our last month to fix this.

We are dying on the vine. Read what people write, it’s real.

Help us.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry, it’s not gonna happen,
    I’m sure he’s the one who put the extreme limits on how many rupees/month on the HUB, and the final ‘restrictions’ or limitations around the level of service.

3. BE THANKFUL !!!

I’m sure there were serious discussions about having the hub run out of India. I’m sure Abhay demanded that. Be thankful.

Can you imagine ...?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who said that the current SUN HUB is not working out of India, Philippines, Thailand, Cambodia, or Moscow? They speak English in most of these paces too.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m not fixing it if it isn’t broken. You will receive additional training and after things will improve. It is the field selling organization that needs to be more aggressive in training our customers. You will see and believe.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, each time I call into one of those ‘paces’, in India or SE Asia, there’s never any language or communication issues, yeah, like never. NOT!
    I feel totally confident they understand the coverage and reimbursement nuances of biologics in the US payer system.

STFU.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you’re actually not an Indian from home office, nice job on the impersonation!
    50/50.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6-8 weeks on an investigation. It’s the worst in the industry. You will never see the great commercial payer patients with shit service like that. Most of my BIs have turned to dust and so has my bonus. I’m so fucking done and gone.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey abhay -
    We are demanding an answer from you.
    Step up and get it done. You say you’re the one ultimately accountable, so, make it happen.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about you join our next ‘training’ call? Would enjoy hearing about what you’re doing -

Sunburned likes this.
  12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Won’t happen.
    He’s probably just all talk.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every week you delay, it costs us all.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about you join us for a dinner so we can speak openly about the issues?
    No guts.
    What do you do anyway ?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Abhay is too busy looking over the list of heads to cut. As he does it the noose is getting tighter on him. I’ll bet he makes certain he cuts before he gets hung.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, I think you’re right. I mean what has ‘he’ done to improve things?
    Yeah, at this point, everyone in the office has to be at risk.
    Even Dilip has to be feeling it with the insider trading charges and the current financial investigations in India.
    Time to get out, ain’t gonna get better.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Abhay is on his way out. He has proven weak and ineffective. Time to clean house.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He’s very weak, and could never demonstrate any type of leadership without a big title and a hammer. Those types of people are short-lives in successful companies. No one would ever follow him into a battle, he’d have to be the guy behind you with a gun, forcing you to move forward.

Now, how does he exit without totally losing face ?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Obey Abhay, or get no pay!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and ‘if the glove don’t fit, you must acquit’

This guy is desperately hanging on.