Abilify Mycite- 2 months and read now needs help selling

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by anonymous, Sep 27, 2019 at 10:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow it only took 2 months to realize that Ready Now reps cannot sell Mycite and the red team is called to the rescue. Not surprising.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how much are we being paid to sell mycite?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Abilify MyCite is an asinine idea. If a SZ patient isn't compliant, just give him/her a long-acting injectable. D'uh.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ok so let me understand how freaking brilliant this is. A patient suffering with paranoid schizophrenia is told (or "asked") to take a drug that is tracked in their GI. hmmm brilliant!! Way to play into the paranoia! Does anyone see the insanity in this? Cheers to another brilliant marketing idea!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And our “leaders” congratulate themselves for being the geniuses they think they are. Only at Otsuka!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Proteus is on life support. Investors won't touch them. The really smart folks at Otsuka on the other hand pumped over $100M in this POS solution, which no one wants. I read a news release that says Otsuka will continue with Myciet and digital health. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. Time for Otsuka digital health team to take Abilify and wake up to reality.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would not want to be at the home office in the department responsible for this mess. I am sure there is a lot of finger pointing going, people accusing each other for this mess. People didn't learn from the Ford Edsel.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

from now on when things go really really bad, we can just say "I just Mycite'd"

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just because Otsuka thought this is a good idea, doesn’t mean everyone else thinks so too!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have no idea. No longer with the company, but it is a cesspool of politics internally. The most underhanded of those responsible will come out of this in great shape (read: promotion, development opportunities, etc.)... the people who put their heads down and try to solve problems will get worked. Bet me.