Abraham

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by anonymous, Sep 15, 2016 at 4:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously folks...there needs to be a major lawsuit against this organization and how its leadership allows incompetent managers to treat subbordunates, especially females!
    Harassment is not a management style and GA needs to stop watching Mad Men episodes as this will and rightfully so, open this company up to a very expensive court visit.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's disgusting how other leaders know about it and just watched and said nothing.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

working as a female leader here is like being gang raped

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There needs to be a class action lawsuit. Just call a number of female reps and managers who are here or who were smart enough to leave. Simply ask them how badly they were discriminated against. Some were told they could not interview for higher leadership positions while others were passed over for promotion after promotion. There is a massive glaring lawsuit brewing.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For sure- if I were G, I would be pulling the files on GA and others because it is coming.
    If my wife worked for this company and she was treated like some of the woman have been treated ( I have witnessed first hand) it would take all of me not to take matters into my own hands.
    Disgusting.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is this shit real? heard rumor g had two new products, acquired new company expected to make it big?!

Surprised after reading great reviews on glassdoor. is this an isolated incident? If true about other incidents, why weren't they reported to someone higher, Corp HR OR EEOC?

Told everyone reads this site at G. surprised this is coming out now with GA's situation

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It has been documented. Open the files.

HR protects the company and leadership team. Nothing else. Don't be fooled. Everyone is just trying to protect their own job not yours.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every consider that many of them were looked over not because they are women, but because they don't have skills

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ever notice how many people are entitled these days. Get to work you lazy bastards.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm a male hottie and deserve a little more attention and admiration. Seriously, I'm as hot as they come. I deserve a raise. I deserve a promotion. I deserve something.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What we all notice is there's an all-male dominated leadership team that has been driving sales and profits down not up. So if you are saying that in order to be in the boys club (I mean male dominated leadership club) you need to be a corporate robot then yes, no woman is qualified. You cannot be serious with a statement like that! There very few women in management and none in upper management. So many have been blocked from even getting a chance to interview for a top spot. Sorry Galderma, the year is not 1950. The women are fed up. Good luck with your class action lawsuit. Wonder what Nestle is going to do once they realize what a joke Galderma's leadership is.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Management here is a mess. The company doesn't seem to care about how the account managers are managed. Managers have no oversight.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who are the directors? MH is too busy having his ass wiped by his gofer to care. does she let him out

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is someone finally going to stand up in HR and do something about this? Or are we going to be another year down the road and nothing has changed? Anyone else see the vicious cycle that goes on at this place?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you're part of the vicious cycle, idiot

HR is not going to save you. They don't care about you or the company. they have great jobs, paid to babysit your ass in each BU. except company is corrupt and unethical. the top leaders will ALWAYS side with your managers. Even if it's illegal. You complain, you get fired. They will delete and deny everything to cover themselves.

Legal, HR, all managers get their bonus, get paid handsomely to do nothing until they are told to.

Then we have a bunch of cowards and back stabbers. instead of supporting each other, most run, hide, snitch or gossip, jeopardizing each other's job. Or post it here. .... about a conference call, really???? we had many great people that did great jobs that were screwed over by the top and the bottom feeders. complaints about petty shit like this.

when someone stands up, you hide like little cowards and deny shit. They've weeded out most of the great employees. Still a few great people. But The majority of people left are the two-face fckers....who's gonna risk their job for shitty people like you? Certainly not HR.

new ppl get the brunt of it all from both sides. Stay away from the bottom feeders, their jealousy will drag you down and taint your reputation with gossip and lies.

But with the HIGH turn over rate (30%+) and plummeted sales, obviously it's not just about a few disgruntled employees. It's about an overall dysfunction that started a long time ago, resulted in a domino effect.

so yes hold on for another ride dummy

You reap what you sow

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I Know that someone in the MW filed a lawsuit against him and the manager at the time and it was recently settled. Both the manager and George have now been demoted.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

good, someone stood up and won
    They've gotten away with so much for so long.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is not accurate. If you don't know the facts you should not respond. Because sometimes the information on CP is dead on.

The person tried to sue but did not win. Companies are target for law suits because someone knows how to work the system. Go back and look at that persons rap sheet at the former companies.

You chickens are dumb as nails.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They would have gotten fired and not demoted. This would also be public record. We should sue your asses for fraud and not working. Comic relief and very simple minded people.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

really hard to 'work around g's broken system' without proof.

lengthy process, costly, and time-consuming to fight against an entire entity as big as Galderma. Why would anyone waste their time if they didn't have proof. That would be Ludacris

Glad you agree the majority of posts on here are spot on. Thanks HR for confirming.